Korando - The New SUV from M&M.

Guess they should stick to Mahindra branding,Cos to establish a new brand is a very expensive affair.
By branding it as Mahindra they will have a ready loyal Mahindra Fan base lining up to buy these product's.
Agree with you, but it will also decrease the premium buyers as who will want to buy a Mahindra if you are getting a Nissan, Skoda, Toyota etc. So, to tap that I would say need to load the cars really well and introductory price should be kept as low as possibe and lower there margin for sometime till the brand establish completely.

Agree with you, but it will also decrease the premium buyers as who will want to buy a Mahindra if you are getting a Nissan, Skoda, Toyota etc. So, to tap that I would say need to load the cars really well and introductory price should be kept as low as possibe and lower there margin for sometime till the brand establish completely.
Does Toyota and Nissan have a suv in 15 lakhs range ?

Mahindra has a great opportunity 15L+ex showroom is a very vacant place,if Mahindra manage's to price it there then they will defiantly have a bumper Diwali this year

Mahindra has a great opportunity 15L+ex showroom is a very vacant place,if Mahindra manage's to price it there then they will defiantly have a bumper Diwali this year
Exactly they will start the korondo pricing where xuvs pricing ends and price rexton where korondo pricing ends . But the fact of matter is the korando looks pale in comparison to the xuv . Anyway let's see how the market reacts but as of now they have 4 launches mini xylo, face lifted verito, reva and rexton ,i don't think korando is comming this year. Do u have info that it's comming this year ?

Exactly they will start the korondo pricing where xuvs pricing ends and price rexton where korondo pricing ends . But the fact of matter is the korando looks pale in comparison to the xuv . Anyway let's see how the market reacts but as of now they have 4 launches mini xylo, face lifted verito, reva and rexton ,i don't think korando is comming this year. Do u have info that it's comming this year ?
Even i doubt about korando reaching our market this year, Mahindra already have their hand's full

guys, lol. I was talking about the whole SUV segment. I meant who will buy a Mahindra paying a whopping 17-18 lakhs when just by paying 3-4 lakhs more they can get Fortuner or X-Trail even Outlander.
Guys, Korando is not coming this year, it will be coming to India in 2013 Summers. This year by September Mahindra will be launching the Rexton.

guys, lol. I was talking about the whole SUV segment. I meant who will buy a Mahindra paying a whopping 17-18 lakhs when just by paying 3-4 lakhs more they can get Fortuner or X-Trail even Outlander.
Guys, Korando is not coming this year, it will be coming to India in 2013 Summers. This year by September Mahindra will be launching the Rexton.
YashD korando is not a competetion to x- trail or fortuner or outlander they are in 25-30 lacs maybe you are talking about rexton ? If yes I agree .

though nissan x-trail looks a good proposition but their service especially for their CBU cars is a question mark.

there is big turn around time for spares which are not available off the shelf
which turns out to be a pain in the long run

M & M should name the brand as Ssangyong only. M & M is known for rural markets, & I have hardly seen any sophisticated urbane chaps buying M & M. Ssanyong on other hand will help people know its Korean bought by M & M.

Buddy, imagine what will happen if Land Rover & Jaguars are sold under Tata name.[lol]

Top Bottom