Korando - The New SUV from M&M.

Sell Car

Ssangyong car's are well built and has good mechanicals,couple of year's back had an opportunity to travel in there Actyon pickup truck,even though it looked worse than tushar kapoor but had a great heart the vehicle in question had done 1.5L miles,and the driver had all praises for it.
wow..!!
thats an achievement any brand who would like to achieve. Really proud that Mahindra got it and its coming to India. [:)]

Ssangyong has good engineering team with them, Both the companies started to develop a car on the same platform which will reduce he development cost. Even Mahindra's future line up looks very interesting thanks to this initiative.

Mahindra is another company which seriously has to look into outsourcing the design aspect of their vehicles.
I don't think so, if Indian can do such a fabulous job (Ramkripa Ananthan designer of XUV500) then why do you need someone else to do it for you ?

I don't think so, if Indian can do such a fabulous job (Ramkripa Ananthan designer of XUV500) then why do you need someone else to do it for you ?
Agree with you on this but i was referring to the other designer's who designed Xylo, Heck it also has been awarded as 'One of the top 10 ugly vehicles in South Africa'

Agree with you on this but i was referring to the other designer's who designed Xylo, Heck it also has been awarded as 'One of the top 10 ugly vehicles in South Africa'
mistakes indeed happen and I guess Mahindra has understood the art of styling. This thing is going to confirm only after the launch of the new Scorpio so lets see if they have learnt a lesson or not. [:)]

Top Bottom