Korando - The New SUV from M&M.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
M & M should name the brand as Ssangyong only. M & M is known for rural markets, & I have hardly seen any sophisticated urbane chaps buying M & M. Ssanyong on other hand will help people know its Korean bought by M & M.

Buddy, imagine what will happen if Land Rover & Jaguars are sold under Tata name.
i totally agree with you [:D]

haha ,

dude 1 : i'm buying a mahindra xf or say mahindra xkrs [:D] [lol]
dude 2 : :\

after some days

dude 1 : my new car.
Desktop.jpg

dude 2 fainted.

Last edited:
i totally agree with you [:D]

haha ,

dude 1 : i'm buying a mahindra xf or say mahindra xkrs [:D] [lol]
dude 2 : :\

after some days

dude 1 : my new car.
View attachment 50543

dude 2 fainted.
This is hilarious believe me I couldn't stop laughing.
And I disagree that urban chaps don't buy m&m products because I personally know many guys who have audis and BMW and love driving their scorpios and again xuv is not open yet to rural areas it's a super hit in urban cities. If you talk about xylo and bolero I can understand but Scorpio and xuv are hit in urban chaps too and by a huge margin.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
LoL. You made it even funnier by showing M & M owns JLR .
you mentioned jlr above so thought of adding mahindra logo to a jag [:D]

This is hilarious believe me I couldn't stop laughing.
And I disagree that urban chaps don't buy m&m products because I personally know many guys who have audis and BMW and love driving their scorpios and again xuv is not open yet to rural areas it's a super hit in urban cities. If you talk about xylo and bolero I can understand but Scorpio and xuv are hit in urban chaps too and by a huge margin.
the best selling m and m car is bolero i think. and i don't see bolero all the times here on city roads.

so saying that m and m is famous in rural is a better statement then saying urban chaps doesn;t likes m & m [:)]

but there are exceptions. you may find a mercedes in a rural area [;)]

you mentioned jlr above so thought of adding mahindra logo to a jag

the best selling m and m car is bolero i think. and i don't see bolero all the times here on city roads.

so saying that m and m is famous in rural is a better statement then saying urban chaps doesn;t likes m & m

but there are exceptions. you may find a mercedes in a rural area
Good twisting of words [clap]so finally what is your view ?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Good twisting of words [clap]so finally what is your view ?
i still think , they should not change the name to mahindra :\ if i was the company and ask mahindra to be the distributor for my products ,
the very first thing i'll be careful about is the brand name and value.

if they launch a product under mahindra's name and after some successful years they start their own production / distribution lines , they won't be able to sell the cars just because everyone will think its a new company and no one would have even heard the name.

i still think , they should not change the name to mahindra :\ if i was the company and ask mahindra to be the distributor for my products ,
the very first thing i'll be careful about is the brand name and value.

if they launch a product under mahindra's name and after some successful years they start their own production / distribution lines , they won't be able to sell the cars just because everyone will think its a new company and no one would have even heard the name.
Hope you know that mahindra has aquired ssangyong right ?

Code name must be able to throw some light on ssangyong cars since they sell their cars in Australia .

I feel they should sell the Korando and Rexton under the M&M brand.

M&M has am established brand name, in cities as well as in the rural areas. SsangYong is pretty unheard of, and I am not sure how people will react to it. Remember Renault, Volvo, etc.?

I have hardly seen any sophisticated urbane chaps buying M & M.
This was an uncalled for comment. Please dont generalize people because of your old school and backward thinking bro.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
they aquired the company by not allowing it go bankrupt.
oh wow. that's a good move [:)] now scenario changes. if i were mahindra and took over a company , i will sell my products under my own name [;)] but still i think it should be sold under "ssangyong"

oh wow. that's a good move [:)] now scenario changes. if i were mahindra and took over a company , i will sell my products under my own name [;)] but still i think it should be sold under "ssangyong"
It really dosent matter as ssangyong itself is not some luxury brand. All that matters is if the cars are good right ?

Ssangyong car's are well built and has good mechanicals,couple of year's back had an opportunity to travel in there Actyon pickup truck,even though it looked worse than tushar kapoor but had a great heart the vehicle in question had done 1.5L miles,and the driver had all praises for it.

Top Bottom