Cars Of My Life – The Ignis (2021)

Thread Starter #121

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
IGNIS DOOR HANDLE CHROME COVER

IGNIS CHROME HANDLE 1.jpg

Getting a Chrome Door Grab Handle cover for the IGNIS Alfa/Zeta versions is not that easy.
These two versions come with Key/Sensor holes; sourcing a car specific, compatible and a good quality one is found difficult.
Most of the Online / Amazon / Flipkart sellers have the generic unbranded Chinese ones, but only without the sensor hole (or) meant for Maruti Baleno (or) a universal type.
The expensive & good quality Korean Make AUTOCLOVER has a set that claimed to match Ignis/Baleno/Swift Desire all three, but I don’t think that one design can match all the three cars perfectly.
Finally, on my analysis over YouTube, I found this shop, contacted and got the perfectly matching one.
These are somewhat better ABS quality Chinese make – CN LEAGUE Brand, paid Rs.1000/- (Rs.750 + Shipping)
The shop owner though busy responding properly and helpful to understand my requirement.
I felt it as a genuine shop. (Ajay Car Accessories, Vikas Puri, New Delhi/Mobile No. 9811386389)

Note: One extra thing that I did – added a thin strip of White 3M DS tape to the small covers at the projecting design to bind it properly, please check the picture.
IGNIS CHROME HANDLE.jpg

IGNIS CHROME HANDLE 2.jpg

See you later..[drive]

Top Bottom