Audio System Upgrade on Hyundai Verna Fluidic

Guys my new verna should be here in a week or two and i've decided to upgrade the ice since it dint sound great to me. My preference would be not to powerful to make the car vibrate and not underpowered. Clarity is the main concern. My choice of music is msotly trance and dads rock and a little bit of hindi. I plan to retain the head unit till i can get a caska. budget is around 25k can be increased a bit.
Thanx :)

Guys my new verna should be here in a week or two and i've decided to upgrade the ice since it dint sound great to me. My preference would be not to powerful to make the car vibrate and not underpowered. Clarity is the main concern. My choice of music is msotly trance and dads rock and a little bit of hindi. I plan to retain the head unit till i can get a caska. budget is around 25k can be increased a bit.
Hey ,
Can we replace stock player with double din?
I wonder coz i feel like my double din is bigger thn their stock player in verna but never got chance to measure it yet...
N m not sure that fascia is available for it yet or not ...

Just wondering until i get verna.. still it will take around 15 days....

Hey ,
Can we replace stock player with double din?
I wonder coz i feel like my double din is bigger thn their stock player in verna but never got chance to measure it yet...
N m not sure that fascia is available for it yet or not ...

Just wondering until i get verna.. still it will take around 15 days....

i guess a double din unit wont look as great as the 1s made for the verna.like caska it has a touchscreen display nav. as well as reverse camera. im not to sure if other units may fit or have support for steering controls.
btw when did u book u verna? i shoudl get my vin number tomorow

ya , but i dont have choice. cant afford touchscreen n my dad not gonna give money for all that.

What will Caska cost?

I have booked less thn 10 days ago....

caska around 45k.stick with the stock head unit for now its good and does have preouts a fluidic verna owner has 2 amps hooked up to his stock i wud suggest u the same and save the head unit upgrade for future
btw guess u n me lucky i booked mine 2 weeks back while the rest have 2 wait months.

Last edited:
caska around 45k.stick with the stock head unit for now its good and does have preouts a fluidic verna owner has 2 amps hooked up to his stock i wud suggest u the same and save the head unit upgrade for future
btw guess u n me lucky i booked mine 2 weeks back while the rest have 2 wait months.
How many preouts stock has...
I have two 4 ch amps...

ya, i have paid a lot to get it in time... otherwise it has 6 months waiting ...

--------
What are the best 3 way rear speakers in a budget of 7k to 8k.... not more.... ???? -- Need a suggestion..... [exluding pioneer n sony , they aint good ]

What about "mutant" speakers? one my friend's friend has those and he's saying they are damn good .. but i doubt coz i have never heard mutant before.... .....

jbl, infinity audio(i find these sexy),rockford fosgate(not sure of their cost) sony and pioneer are not that great. hope some gurus can help as even im confused in this
not sure on how many are there would have to check. sales exec doesnt know and neither does the accessory section at the dealership know. they can be so dumb i asked him if he would be able to upgrade my headlights to philips x-treme vision 55w/60w and he says "no sir! no sir! not recommended car can catch fire warranty void. use stock things only" and then he tells me to add this security alarm i replied No boss! no boss! car can catch fire warranty void :D

Last edited:
AFAIK verna has 2 pre outs on the stock HU. Which means a 4 channel can me hooked up. What i suggest is get a nice set of comps for the front-6K. A 4 channel amp-8K. And a sub in a custom ported box.-5K. Add wiring and damping, and in about 23-24K u have a great sounding system, and u retain stock looks and steering controls.

AFAIK verna has 2 pre outs on the stock HU. Which means a 4 channel can me hooked up. What i suggest is get a nice set of comps for the front-6K. A 4 channel amp-8K. And a sub in a custom ported box.-5K. Add wiring and damping, and in about 23-24K u have a great sounding system, and u retain stock looks and steering controls.
2 preouts [frustration]

i have already lot of things in my AOHC [all old honda city] --- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/introductions/4643-intro-neil-new-forum.html#post96125

My sony double din has 3 preouts ... all 3 are used for rear / component and 1 sub .... they are hooked up with two 4 ch amps...

I got an idea.

I will use
1 preout from stock into rear spker
1 preout from stock into sub
1 preout from my Jbl amp into sony amp for component.

Done. until i buy 1 more sub and get fascia for dbl din. [clap]

@nickandre even i was thinking infinity they are good my infinity sub is way better than sony but lot of ppl here suggest polk / hertz / rockford but if u find good 3 way in these 3 , they are too costly.
Apart from all above , is there any good brand that i am not aware of ???

if this stock unit will work good with my set up , i will sell my dbl din and will buy 1 jbl mono amp around 12k. All jbl comes with 1 preout. Virtually i will get 4 preouts. 2 stock and 2 from amp 2 sub/1 rear/1 comp.

Last edited:
well im not into subs in a car i guess id just get a good componets for the frnt a coaxial for the rear doors and a good amp with a pre out incase i may wish for a sub.. now i need suggestions for good components and coaxials clarity is utmost important

not possible as the rear spears are in the door and round and the aprcel tray has no provision for speakers
after searching a lot , i finally found 3 way round speakers for my verna -- Infinity - Car Audio
most of the site shows it price around 5k.. so 4 kappa series speakers for 10k ... done...

i have decided to buy this one ... some 3 way models i have seen on polkaudio site too. Rockford and hertz , coudnt find round 3 way so infinity will be best for us.. what you say?
i hope i will get this model from dealer.
My whole system is gradually being converted into infinity and jbl.. [evil] and some sony.. pioneer good bye.

Last edited:
Hey..
I recently Bought New Verna FLuidic Top End(Petrol[VTVT])
n want to have an Awsm Stereo..
I want Bass to show off...
Plzz Suggest Me Something!![:)]
My Budget- 10k to 20 k..

Top Bottom