Audio System Upgrade on Hyundai Verna Fluidic

Hey..
I recently Bought New Verna FLuidic Top End(Petrol[VTVT])
n want to have an Awsm Stereo..
I want Bass to show off...
Plzz Suggest Me Something!![:)]
My Budget- 10k to 20 k..
let the head unit stock one...
I assume there are 2 preouts in stock unit (as everyone said)
Buy one 4 ch amp for front and rear speaker.[infinity kappa 63.9I round ] ---
Buy one monoamp [jbl360] and one subwoofer [infinity 1262w dualcoil or else]... Use vented box around 2 to 2.25 cu.ft area. -

Preouts-
Use 1st preout from head unit for rear speaker
use the preout from the jbl amp for front speaker
Use the 2nd preout from head unit to subwoofer

Price for the things i have mentioned-
1. 4 ch amp - 8000/- [sony XM gtr7040 - the 1 i have got.. but try for jbl]
2. Front speaker infinity kappa 63.9i- 5000/- [yet to buy replacing pioneer]
3. Rear speaker infinity kappa 63.9i- 5000/- [yet to buy replacing pioneer]
4. Jbl monoamp 360w - 11000/- [I have jbl gto1004 600w instead as i am planning for two subwoofer in future but i suggest you to buy monoamp for sub]
5 .Infinity ref 1262w sub - 5000/- [or you can go for kappa series for better one]

Total - 34000 or less and you will retain all features of stock system and the best music system in hood.

The infinity kappa 63.9I are the only Round 3 way speaker with supertweeter and tweeter that can fit in our doors . most of the other 3 way speakers comes in oval shape only.
For the sake of price dont go for pioneer and sony products. In the beginning i purchased all pioneer speakers and sony sub which are not good at performance. The above products - some of them i own and others i have decided to buy for verna. so just check them out.

20k is quite low budget as you want to show off bass, i suggest you to buy good items but one by one in order you like. or you can compromise in speakers.
I guess i helped.
Thanks [:)]

My dad is enjoying my verna. And his ANHC is parked in another house. Obviously they didnt like the verna as it's little claustrophobic from inside. they still love their ANHC.
This RTO and all things not done yet so i am just waiting waiting boring.. i have started hating my OHC.
my music system getting wasted in my home. it cant be worse then this.

Last edited:
hey would it be better if i just add in a 4ch amp for now and later some speakers? my cars coming next week and having some end of month less moolah days dont know if next month thered be any since i woe quiet a few a treat [cry]

hey would it be better if i just add in a 4ch amp for now and later some speakers? my cars coming next week and having some end of month less moolah days dont know if next month thered be any since i woe quiet a few a treat [cry]
ya why not... by the time you can connect stock speakers to your 4 ch amp...
even i am going to do same until i get money..

and for 4 ch amp- dont by this one XM-GTX6042 : Xplod™ Amplifier : In-Car Entertainment : Sony India from sony. i had bad experience with it. it's not good one . i got it replaced second day.
I doubt about JBL gt5 series amps too.
but JBL GTO series will give rocksolid performance definitely.

this will be the best for you - JBL - Product Support - GTO-504E - 280-Watt 4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier
It's better then my sony XMgtr7040. will cost you the same i think- around 8k. and it has all the features , low pass/high pass filter for all the channels and in addition it has 1 preout too.

I am leaving that stupid pioneer speakers of mine in OHC and will sell my pioneer component too. Just replacing everything one by one into JBL and infinity.

i went and asked for a infinity kappa i guess dealer quoted me 12k since hes been dealing with us in past. jbl is 6k. according to him he says change speakers first if your not satisfied add amp as stock speakers are cheap stuff and will jar. How i wish we would get bose systems in these cars. i only buy sony in the led/blu ray player dept. they aren't good in their av receivers nor speakers. btw my guy can get me a caska for 41k i guess that means taking my girl out less for a couple of months hope she understands

Last edited:
i went and asked for a infinity kappa i guess dealer quoted me 12k since hes been dealing with us in past. jbl is 6k. according to him he says change speakers first if your not satisfied add amp as stock speakers are cheap stuff and will jar. How i wish we would get bose systems in these cars. i only buy sony in the led/blu ray player dept. they aren't good in their av receivers nor speakers. btw my guy can get me a caska for 41k i guess that means taking my girl out less for a couple of months hope she understands
dont screw your new speakers without an amp. better to buy amp first then speakers.
are you talking about infinity kappa-- speakers or amp?
if speakers , which one you asked - round or oval?
infinity kappa amps are expensive stuff.
and your girl is costlier then caska.. In my case i cant afford to loose that man.

infinity amps, had asked him rockford he was like that way expensive. speakers i dint ask but its round theres no provision for ovals. i have jbl comps in my aveo i may transfer it here and buy infinity coaxials. this is confusing!
my girl she digs good food just like me but wont understand a guys need for the best in gadgets feels like im already married, sighs!

i suppose around 8k nah no pre out no need fr subs fr me
95 rms for speakers is enough... infinity kappa speakers have 100 to 110 rms ..
and my sony XMgtr7040 amp which I use for my speakers have 80 rms * 4 ....

u just need to match output rms of your amp and input rms of your speakers for best results. still it can vary for different brands..

i dont know the difference of line out and preout !!!!

line out is just like your speaker cables can use that if pre outs not there pre outs is like ur tvs av in red white yellow plug type.
hertz ep5 can have a sub on it.
just saw that video man its sounds good perfect fro the kind of music i love
my dealer says sony is not for the audiophiles. jbl, hertz and infinity is but fr vfm hertz is best you wouldnt need subs ill see if the esk 165 can fit which is the 6 inch if not 5 inch which is esk130

line out is just like your speaker cables can use that if pre outs not there pre outs is like ur tvs av in red white yellow plug type.
hertz ep5 can have a sub on it.
just saw that video man its sounds good perfect fro the kind of music i love
my dealer says sony is not for the audiophiles. jbl, hertz and infinity is but fr vfm hertz is best you wouldnt need subs ill see if the esk 165 can fit which is the 6 inch if not 5 inch which is esk130
ya , i saw that video... sounds pretty good. if it's 4 to 5 k i can think about it..

my car is probably coming this week. everything has been processed just waiting for permanent number and then driver will bring the car here within 2 days.

i guess this channel will be very helpful crutchfieldtv's Channel - YouTube

vikram

Suspended
@racerdabba
Even the engineers at hyundai doesnt know if pre-outs r embedded in the Stock unit or not its pathetic..:(
I fully agree with you dude ! Engineers,sales executives,mechanics have very little knowledge about Verna Fluidic. They get nervous when asked any questions about the car [:)]

Top Bottom