Witty Acts By Frustrated Car Owners

Gosh! I have seen the other two but the Punto is new... Whats scary is that I own one in the same colour!

No doubts thats its FIAT who has messed up big time. chances of getting a lemon with a FIAT is quite high. Hence, a proper PDI before delivery is a must here.

No doubts thats its FIAT who has messed up big time. chances of getting a lemon with a FIAT is quite high. Hence, a proper PDI before delivery is a must here.
I wonder why is it always with FIAT? could it be due due to naughty workers messing up deliberately same as it is happening with maruthi suzuki?

I wonder why is it always with FIAT? could it be due due to naughty workers messing up deliberately same as it is happening with maruthi suzuki?
Because sales are very low.

Any car, even if its a maruti or a toyota, if has been lying in a stockyard for many months, turns into a lemon. That is what happens to FIAT customers who dont bother to check when their car was manufactured before taking delivery.

Hey you people can sympathise the owner and if possible then get me contacted to him.
I mean I am any time ready to buy this KABAAD(crap) from the Civic's owner at the price of a crap.

Actually these are basically those people who themselves don't know how to keep the car,firstly they abuse them and then they curse them for not being good.
If anyone have sympathy with them,then I have sympathy with those members,but these owners are not meant sympathy.

Actually these are basically those people who themselves don't know how to keep the car,firstly they abuse them and then they curse them for not being good.
If its alignment is faulty since day one then there is no question of abuse.

In my opinion Cars are meant to run not keep.
If at all owner abuse it it’s his asset and he has got full rights to abuse his ride.
In spite of abuse ASS has to provide the solution to the problems because they are in business of after sales service and getting paid marginally high.

Thread Starter #29

350Z

Core Team
This is what a Man can do, when he is not happy with the service provided?
Here's the link to complete thread on it: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...rghini-gallardo-china.html?highlight=gallardo

This is a Skoda owner in Bangalore who painted his car like these Waring the very poor ASS of Skoda.
Pictures?
@350Z, looks like a photoshop work to me.
Look at the part where the sticker meets the emotion badge on the rear. That proves it is not a photoshop.
I also believe the same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

If its alignment is faulty since day one then there is no question of abuse.

In my opinion Cars are meant to run not keep.
If at all owner abuse it it’s his asset and he has got full rights to abuse his ride.
In spite of abuse ASS has to provide the solution to the problems because they are in business of after sales service and getting paid marginally high.
One should confront with it to understand gravity of such situation.

I had a very bad experience with TASS concerning my Indica Vista,where I had to pity myself.

The fault in a product is ,I dont know whom to blame.neither the Service centre can be blamed nor the manufacturer. I Blamed myself being a fool and purchasing a product.

"Banging own head on steering wheel or some nearby wall" that is only way you can be at ease for a while.

Top Bottom