Witty Acts By Frustrated Car Owners

Look at the part where the sticker meets the emotion badge on the rear.

That proves it is not a photoshop.
That is what made me think it was photoshopped. I opened the image in photoshop and zoomed in on that spot to verify.

If it was a sticker job they would have clear cut edges above and below the badge.

That is what made me think it was photoshopped. I opened the image in photoshop and zoomed in on that spot to verify.

If it was a sticker job they would have clear cut edges above and below the badge.
I tried to check the same as you suggested but picture quality is not such if you zoom to that level and find the edge. I do not think it is photoshop job but even if it is. Why would anyone do something like that ?

I always believe, "there is no smoke without fire".

One should confront with it to understand gravity of such situation.

I had a very bad experience with TASS concerning my Indica Vista,where I had to pity myself.

The fault in a product is ,I dont know whom to blame.neither the Service centre can be blamed nor the manufacturer. I Blamed myself being a fool and purchasing a product.

"Banging own head on steering wheel or some nearby wall" that is only way you can be at ease for a while.
I completely agree with you.

The way you have chosen is absolutely right. By selling the Vista you got quick escape from the problematic product.

Here people want attention from rest of the world.

One who gets the bad product. Is making an attempt to notify others and trying to keep them away from faulty products.

I tried to check the same as you suggested but picture quality is not such if you zoom to that level and find the edge. I do not think it is photoshop job but even if it is. Why would anyone do something like that ?

I always believe, "there is no smoke without fire".
I agree. That guy might have had real problem with his car.

I just said that the photo was Photoshopped.

I completely agree with you.

The way you have chosen is absolutely right. By selling the Vista you got quick escape from the problematic product.

Here people want attention from rest of the world.

One who gets the bad product. Is making an attempt to notify others and trying to keep them away from faulty products.
I wont deny one fact, that I loved Vista... had many beautiful memories with her.

If I had given them time, Tass could have resolved all the issues but guess what ,who have enough time?

I come home stay for 30 days , how can I afford to see my car laying in service center for two weeks?

Even if it stays there for 2 weeks, still no guarantee it would be well serviced such is rush there.
but If I had one more car I wouldn't mind that too.

I believe you will all agree that no service center like to see a car coming back in bad shape. (unless out of warranty or accidents cases)

So the frustration and we have so many options...the loan guys are ready to help ,and sales executive are behind our back for a new (pricier)model.and rest of society..

the place I work is bit remote and we have 4 cars, 2 dakota and 2 ford. some times car stays for 3 month or more in service centre (all for of them had enjoyed lot of holidays)and we people here never thought it was abnormal...lol.

But in India it is so Different.people go insane even for delay of 10 minute .

Last edited:
Thread Starter #40

350Z

Core Team
A couple of recent examples. The first one is done by a member of our forum who’s frustrated with his Ford (Link).

An act by Mercedes E-Class owner who wants entire car to be replaced due to damage on tyres by external impact.

E-Class-Dragged-Donkeys.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
That reminds me of a story I read in Autocar India.

A guy wanted his 3 series replace because of a damaged alloy wheel.

AMG

Suspended
Atleast go through the entire thread.

Its not all that long either. Just 3 pages, before your post.

Top Bottom