Toyota Fortuner vs Mahindra XUV500

Which SUV is better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #47
Xovers arguments with rest of community members were almost like two sweet sellers quarreling and they end up throwing sweets on each other and witness around enjoyed the sweets they could catch in between.!![;)]
Thank you for your interesting assessment of the XOVER ,I am glad that I have made TAI more exciting place[:)]

There is no point in comparing current Fortuner with XUV. If I have 20+L to spend on UV, it will be Fortuner, but the new one of 2012. Interiors are better, Xenon headlamps & more goodies + look wise resembles Prado from front.

Fortuner is better but XUV is VFM.

** XUV are mass UVs, Fortuner is niche segment. If one wants some exclusivity, its Fortuner.

DISCLAIMER : My views abt the looks of XUV are subjective and based upon its pictures ,which of course i have seen on the net.So raj_5004 don't get agitated.
I am not at all agitated, infact even I believe that Fortuner looks better than XUV.

I am just amused by your numerous desperate attempts to defame the XUV somehow, which clearly is not working. Anyways, better luck next time!

I have strong gut feeling about our member Xover that he is man of XUV500 (XUV promotion)

No matter where he comments ,He does so cleverly to propel the goodies of Mahindra XUV. His manthra is publicity in negative way.

Looking back into history, Xover and xuv500 came to highlight in TAI almost at same period of time.

Xovers arguments with rest of community members were almost like two sweet sellers quarreling and they end up throwing sweets on each other and witness around enjoyed the sweets they could catch in between.!!

It could be coincidence or a fact.[;)]
Good catch! [lol]

Hmmm... The class of both XUV and Fortuner are completely different. Many must have already pointed out the same. 20+ lakh car vs 12+ lakh wont make any sense. One thing i would say is if mahindra comes up with some thing that costs 20+ lakh, then it would be a goliath which will have potential to easily sweep fortuner, endy whatever it is. [:)]

Hmmm interesting thread!

I prefer the XUV5OO over the Fortuner. Its compact , more like an urban SUV , and most of the SUV owners never take their rides for hardcore off-roading. But more than all this i feel Fortuner is a bit overpriced when looking at its feature list and Interiors like the Innova. This is the main reason i prefer XUV over Fortuner.

i feel Fortuner is a bit overpriced when looking at its feature list and Interiors like the Innova. This is the main reason i prefer XUV over Fortuner.
Wait for Fortuner 2012, there is no trace of Innova & feel younger sibling of Prado.

Wait for Fortuner 2012, there is no trace of Innova & feel younger sibling of Prado.
Look at the dash, its excatly like the innova's. only different is a snazzy DVD player which looks after market.

Also it is appearing for the very first time in 4x2 guise,so even the prices will come down.
A 2WD fortuner for 18-19 lakhs on road sounds damn sweet!

Well,there are reviews of the TD of 4X2 Fortuner on the ACI.And if its introduced at 18-19 lacs then it will be a good deal.

@Raj:
You really need to look at the dash of Fortuner once more it may look quite same,but still there is a lot of difference,you have said a bit too much.Okay,let me help you:-

Attachments

Thread Starter #57
@ TSIVipul

I think the Innova resemblance is still there somewhat though the interiors of T-Fort really look amazing in terms of quality and fit and finish.But the real question mark is pricing, will toyota price it around 16-17 lacs (4x2)?

TSI Vipul look at the dash board it feels same which then feels a fortuner owner is driving an Innova by spending 25 lakhs.So it still has got ol' looks

.But the real question mark is pricing, will toyota price it around 16-17 lacs (4x2)?
You think they are Tata or M&M,will they go easy on pricing? Definitely not they are going to keep price for 20+ lakhs just because they are selling a T product!

@Raj:
You really need to look at the dash of Fortuner once more it may look quite same,but still there is a lot of difference,you have said a bit too much.Okay,let me help you:-
What are you trying to depict buddy?

You think they are Tata or M&M,will they go easy on pricing? Definitely not they are going to keep price for 20+ lakhs just because they are selling a T product!
+100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom