The Ford Endeavour 3.2 Titanium – Built Tough

Not sure why it does not comes like this from the factory – looks way better now. Another mod done and dusted.
Looking good!
with lot of noise in the image (colour noise), kindly don't edit the pics to such extend (My views , if others echo the same , please do comment).
It spoils the viewing pleasure.
Seems like HDR from a cellphone.

Thread Starter #228
Before lockdown I had attended the Endeavour 2.0L drive event in Jaisalmer organised by Ford India (as an extension of media event) for the owners of the existing Endeavour. Sharing a video snapshot of the same.

The complete jump video - a lot can happen in 0.8 seconds

Dear Endy users one useful peice of advise for the rat problem. A rat managed to make way into my car and was in there for 3 days before I could finally bring it out. I kept the doors open and put dried fish in the cage and in few hours the rat was out and in the trap. I use Gyeon leather coat for my car seats. Apperantly the rat tried to bite my seats off, but the leather coat prevented the rat from doing so-. There was a small part of the driver seat which was ripped off, but the rat could not continue owing to the layer (I assume it did not like the taste of it). Gods grace i could save my seats from the rat.

Gyeon Q2 Leather Coat - GreenZ Car Care - Premium Car Care Shop Gyeon Quartz India Products

Just incase any of you want to buy it. It does make the seats a bit slippery but I am use to it now. It does protect the leather from detting dirty and also makes it water resistant

Top Bottom