Tata Aria Review & Pictures

Sell Car

Re: Tata Aria Comprehensive Road Test Review

Hi Vicky,welcome to TAI.I think Pure LX has similar interiors like Pure minus the music system.BTW,are you looking to buy Aria Pure LX?
I will post the pics of aria lx later today.

I will post the pics of aria lx later today.
O wow,it'll again be something that will break cover for the first time only here on TAI.Another first in the web world for TAI,as I haven't found interior snaps of Pure LX anywhere else on the net.Bring it on bro,will wait eagerly!

O wow,it'll again be something that will break cover for the first time only here on TAI.Another first in the web world for TAI,as I haven't found interior snaps of Pure LX anywhere else on the net.Bring it on bro,will wait eagerly!
Xover

A question to you, how do you see the future of Aria from now after those price reductions[:)]

the interiors look nice not bad , the chrome grill goes but can be bought seprately . the many storage bins on the inside roof also goes.

Attachments

Xover
A question to you, how do you see the future of Aria from now after those price reductions
Where is the price correction? If you're alluding to the Pure LX,then let me tell you,it is a bare bones stripped down version of Aria with single mass flywheel,no music system,no ABS[frustration].

Until they reduce the price of the upper variants and bring it on level of XUV,Aria won't do any wonders,IMO.

the interiors look nice not bad , the chrome grill goes but can be bought seprately . the many storage bins on the inside roof also goes.
Thanks buddy.The Pure LX doesn't feel as basic inside out as we earlier thought.

Dunno why but still Aria's dash is looking best designed and best finished to me!!
The wood finish doesn't look good on Aria,the gun metal aluminium finish is anyday better.But yes,the RR inspired dash of Aria does look classy,no two ways about it.

Yes, than Aria dash, XUV looks great and even Storm for that matter[:)], sorry my comment was only limited to that wood finish only

@Xover, if that is the case, then we can call that TATA is still not learned a lesson about Aria price are they are purposefully not doing that as again it will dent the Storm territory there

Last edited:

Yes RK,even I think Tata now won't reduce the price of upper variants of Aria,especially after the successful launch of Storme.I think they will add more features,automatic transmission,mild facelift and try to sell as many as they can :-)

Tata is just blindly following Mahindra.XUV5OO has smoked black headlamps,lets add this to Aria.Until they do a major price correction across the Aria range,it won't sell the way they want it to.I hope the new management does something out of the blue to revive the Aria brand.

Re: Tata Aria Road Test Drive Review

The strategy of Tata Motors is really frustrating! How long will they test this new facelifted Aria before launching it?
Don't get frustrated, something to share with you all, TML has send a detailed questionnaire to all existing Aria Owners regarding many aspects of the Car and what new and upgrade they want to see in the new version.

So hold on for some time they will come up with bang this time.

I have given my views on the vehicle.

Re: Tata Aria Road Test Drive Review

Today received a ad mail from TATA. 2 lakh discount and 50000 exchange bonus (conditions apply).

Top Bottom