New Tata Indica Vista Test Drive

Sell Car

Saw a Spice red Vista today, looks really rich and beautiful,but somehow got this feeling that this is the same red that comes in Manza i.e., Monarch Red.So it seems that Tata have even upgraded the colours of Vista to sedan class.[:D]

Yes. but I saw 2 in Yellow color and those look quite ugly.
So Tata have been successful in selling few yellow Vistas as well,I thought no one will buy that colour.But Surfer what if Tata blackens the grill, gives larger alloys and smoked tail lamps, remember Vista Sports concept at 2010 Delhi Auto Expo,What say?

Thread Starter #50
Agree, but the plain gen yellow is too dark to digest in fact yellow Nano looks very cool.

Congrats on the car. Couldn't help noticing the screw lying inside the tray beneath the seat. The Great Tata build quality ! All the best with the car and TASS.
You get some and you lose some buddy, can not have it all.In Tata cars you get great space,features,ride,and you have to live with little shoddy QC and A#S#S#.Though to be precise I have been a Tata customer for the last 5 years and myself pretty satisfied with Tata Build Quality as well as tata after sales,so they are improving day by day.

You get some and you lose some buddy, can not have it all.In Tata cars you get great space,features,ride,and you have to live with little shoddy QC and A#S#S#.Though to be precise I have been a Tata customer for the last 5 years and myself pretty satisfied with Tata Build Quality as well as tata after sales,so they are improving day by day.
You are right to an extent, though going by my personal experience your case appears to have been more of an aberration than a rule. In these times, no manufacturer could afford to build poor cars plus provide horrid ASS and still hope to be a major player in the volume market. I am proud that Tata Motors has reached where it is today, having started from a scratch (and with a scratchy car !). But the fact remains that I would still not buy any of their products for some more years now (I have tested all their cars and I just love the Safari despite all it's faults) till the time they could make niggle free cars with tolerable panel gaps, tight shutlines plus pleasant plastics and do not treat me like a taxi driver when I go to give my Tata car for a service. C'mon Tata....I have the cash.....sell me a car quick !

Ever since Tata have launched sedan class Vista the overall sales figure of Indica has suddenly shot up from 5-6 K units to almost 12K units per month.But only GOD knows how many of them are Indica ev2 and how many are Vista.Does anyone know?:please:

A friend from Kolkata recently told me that he hasn't seen a single sedan class Vista there but has seen a plethora of eV2s,so how is the situation in Pune more eV2 or more Sedan Class Vista?
Hi Xover,

Two days ago, we made a trip to Vadodara. In the highway, I was on a comfortable speed of 80-90 kmph and enjoying the ride. Many times I have noticed through my RVM a Manza and then after they go past me, realise that it is the new Vista.

Started counting just to inform The Xover.

Lost the count somewhere because there were too many. Similar case on return trip also. Infact the number of new Vistas seen on that trip was more than the seen everywhere Swift.

Started counting just to inform The Xover.
Thanks buddy[:)].
Lost the count somewhere because there were too many. Similar case on return trip also. Infact the number of new Vistas seen on that trip was more than the seen everywhere Swift.
Whoa thats'a great news, sedan class Vista more visible than swift[clap].Which means tata are selling a good chunk of vista out of 12000 indicas sold every month.Lets see how long can they sustain this growth.

Whenever I have seen a Vista on the highway, I have found that it is invariably (more than 90% of the time) being driven by a villager. And then I take a look at the passengers and they are also the same kith and kins. I just hope that the Vista, which is a massively improved car as compared to the Indica, does not fall into the same image trap (as it seems to be falling into) as the Indica.

Top Bottom