ICE For Toyota Etios

Hi Experts,

I have new Etios, last Month.
I have taken Infinity speakers Co-axial, 360W, as I am not opting for AMPL and other big stuff as of now.
What i discovered that the my 2 Din factory fitted Etios has no rear speaker Output Couplers??

And I am not able to make connections to the speakers fitted. Not sure what to do now,

Deal gave me and answer that they fit the speakers came from Toyota which has this spare in the Box. I doubt that

Please let me know how can I fix this issue?? Without cutting any wire??

Thanks!

BR
Ravi

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #93
Hi Experts,

I have new Etios, last Month.
I have taken Infinity speakers Co-axial, 360W, as I am not opting for AMPL and other big stuff as of now.
What i discovered that the my 2 Din factory fitted Etios has no rear speaker Output Couplers??

And I am not able to make connections to the speakers fitted. Not sure what to do now,

Deal gave me and answer that they fit the speakers came from Toyota which has this spare in the Box. I doubt that

Please let me know how can I fix this issue?? Without cutting any wire??

Thanks!

BR
Ravi
You can wire the new speakers directly to the HU using extra speaker wires.

Thread Starter #94
No Etios ICE setups since long??

Guys, pour in with your Etios setups so that we all can enjoy.

Friends,

Got the car ICEd on saturday. She sings damn well, will be starting a thread soon to share complete details.

Thanks to all.

freakdude.
Can u please confirm if u changed your front door pad speakers to 6.5. My etios liva after changing over from oe speakers to 6.5 pioneer has created problem .Near Left door pad the floor mat side left water gets pooled in heavy rain.Confirmed that door pad drain holes of door not blocked. Now got speaker fitting to door sealed with silicon sealant from company service centre. Thet said it happens if factory speakers are changed.Now waiting to check if still problem persists.

Thread Starter #96
Can u please confirm if u changed your front door pad speakers to 6.5. My etios liva after changing over from oe speakers to 6.5 pioneer has created problem .Near Left door pad the floor mat side left water gets pooled in heavy rain.Confirmed that door pad drain holes of door not blocked. Now got speaker fitting to door sealed with silicon sealant from company service centre. Thet said it happens if factory speakers are changed.Now waiting to check if still problem persists.
Yes, I am running 6.5" drivers in front doors. It's been almost 7 years now, no water seeping issue so far.

Top Bottom