Hyundai Verna Fluidic Black SX VTVT - Experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bazooka when you start up the car in the mornings as the car is warming up and coming to a steady idle do you find/see steam/ water vapor coming out your exhaust or water dripping from it. do check and let me know since i noticed this quiet a few times.
also do tell me if the distance to empty goes according to the actual distance you traveled or just jumps down.

Thread Starter #33
Yes I'm looking for a wax and sealant kind of a product. Did check the sonax paint work gloss seems to match the criteria. The swirls are inevitable and only a good wax can save the day.

I don't see any water droplets as such nick, although the DTE doesn't jump but since yesterday the FE went straight from 8.4 to 9.9! During the drive interesting and this was on normal HP petrol.

Last edited:
jeez ronak how do u manage that much fe in mumbai traffic? i wonder how much fe you'd get on highways then. for me the only places i encounter traffic is sion and chamber and some times on p.d. mello road while come back from bombay port trust road. and still my fe is pathetic even though i use the clutch sparingly

was driving the car @ constant 65kmph as u cannot go more fast on mumbais roads n d bumper 2 bumper traffic...used d clutch sparingly n even d breaks...n what i got was 19kmpl in city driving...nw eagerly waiting for highway driving !! [drive]

i drive at lesser than 65 in city traffic mostly only if there is an empty road/ traffic is going fast then only. and even dad drives still the same.

Thread Starter #45
for me its still howering around the 9.9 and 10 kmpl mark. The best part if it starts around 9.4 and goes upto 10! Have seen this dor 2 days on the trot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom