Hyundai Verna Fluidic Black SX VTVT - Experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure if i can change seat covers since air bags are in the seat, wouldn't wanna mess that up. if stanley has experience with these kind of seats then il think about it

Thread Starter #20
Okies there seems to be spots left behind due to the hard water usage, and they are showing up on the windshield will post a DIY soon on this. Stay tuned!

Thread Starter #21
Hi Guys DIY for the hard water spots below :

hard water can be very painful at times and leave back mineral spots on the car especially on the windshield and make your wash look funny! There is a wya to get rid of them here is how :

What You Need :

1. Household Vinegar

2. Any 500 ml Bottle

3. Soft water / Distilled Water

4. Hand Gloves

5. Any good Automotive Glass Cleaner i used Armor ALL :

glass%20cleaner.jpg

6. Newspapers

7. ScotchBrite house hold sponge wipe, very useful and it cost 30 bucks! Available in any store.

spongewipeSmall.png

IMP : make sure the car is parked in the shade.

How to do it :

1. Take the 500 ml pet bottle and fill the vinegar till 1/3 its portion.

2. Take soft water or distilled water and fill the remainder.

3. Before application shake it well.

4. Clean the windscreen glass with normal water and then apply the vinegar solution using the scotch brite wipe.

5. This wipe helps as it retains lot of liquid and you can use it again on the same portion to reapply if necessary.

6. Allow 30 secs of time then wipe it clean using the newspapers preferably the non-colored newspapers would help here.

7. Once done spray the glass cleaner and wipe clean again.

The above procedure is very useful as it removes those tough hard water spots.

Results :

Before : Observe top right spots.

IMG_0086.jpg

After :

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

Rear Windscreen :

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

vinegar is always a good thing to remove calcium and hard water deposits we use that in our kettles and coffee makers. and hey hats off to you. good diy. whats next?

Good DIY thanks for sharing. But i use only the windscreen cleaner solution(i use Sonax) and that itself is enough for me to remove those hard water spots.

just wait till you have swirl marks on your black paint [:D] hey btw since you shop a lot online i can recommend you one very good wax for black paints. Had used it during the early life of my black aveo and it is the best.

turtlewax- black box

or you can use
3ms show car paste wax

very good for black cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom