hard water can be very painful at times and leave back mineral spots on the car especially on the windshield and make your wash look funny! There is a wya to get rid of them here is how :
What You Need :
1. Household Vinegar
2. Any 500 ml Bottle
3. Soft water / Distilled Water
4. Hand Gloves
5. Any good Automotive Glass Cleaner i used Armor ALL :
7. ScotchBrite house hold sponge wipe, very useful and it cost 30 bucks! Available in any store.
IMP : make sure the car is parked in the shade.
How to do it :
1. Take the 500 ml pet bottle and fill the vinegar till 1/3 its portion.
2. Take soft water or distilled water and fill the remainder.
3. Before application shake it well.
4. Clean the windscreen glass with normal water and then apply the vinegar solution using the scotch brite wipe.
5. This wipe helps as it retains lot of liquid and you can use it again on the same portion to reapply if necessary.
6. Allow 30 secs of time then wipe it clean using the newspapers preferably the non-colored newspapers would help here.
7. Once done spray the glass cleaner and wipe clean again.
The above procedure is very useful as it removes those tough hard water spots.
just wait till you have swirl marks on your black paint hey btw since you shop a lot online i can recommend you one very good wax for black paints. Had used it during the early life of my black aveo and it is the best.