Anyone here updated stock tyres to a wider patch on Grand i10? Please share your experience. Also, I'm not sure if I made the right decision to get 185-65 as it seems to a tad taller then expected. 185-60 might have made more sense? Though no issue noticed yet (touchwood). Car was fully loaded last night and the tyres did not scrap the body.
I have replaced my stock Goodyear's with Yokohama Earth-1 175/65 R14
Following are my initial impressions:-
1. Ride quality has improved over stock tyres.
2. Tyre noise has been reduced to much extent.
3. Car feels well planted on speeds upto 100 Km/hr. (I don't drive above 100Kph).
4. Steering has become slightly harder as compared to stock tyres.
5. Dry and wet grip is good.