Hyundai Grand i10 Review & Pictures: Grand Entrant

Hyundai Grand i10 diesel discontinued in India

View attachment 266124

Hyundai Motor India Limited has silently rejigged its Grand i10 lineup. It has removed all diesel and automatic transmission variants of the Grand i10. Additionally, the petrol lineup too has been trimmed to just 2 mid-spec variants, namely Sportz and Magna.

Now, the Grand i10 is available only with one engine & transmission option, a 1.2 litre petrol motor which comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Customers will still have an option to choose between the standard engine or a bi-fuel variant (CNG/petrol). Output figures of the engine vary depending upon the type of fuel.

Read:
I think this is a bad move considering how good Hyundai have been doing in this segment, any news on Grand i10 Nios ??

Grand i10 nios is already launched and I think that's why they removed the diesel variant from the regular one.
So this might follow for the regular Grand i10 petrol as well , but really stunning how Hyundai is able to puanch through market
They could ve easily made a facelift for Grand i10 and named the Nios as the facelift, but they chose to swll both at same time and yet manage sales for both of these. They ve got really powerful with time

Top Bottom