Hyundai Elite i20 VTVT Asta (O) Phantom Black: Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16
Dont have a fixed budget for sunfilms, on the verna i had vkool 70% vlt 94% solar rejection. Put on a coat of chemical guys blacklight and allowed it 25 minutes to bond before wiping of, the car looks much more glossy than when it got delivered or 3m waxed it in the dealership, should have more gloss when it cures in some time will snap a few pictures.

Last edited:
Congratulations for your new acqusition bro.[clap]Sorry to hear about your loss and hope you recover soon.
I20 is a perfect VFM for the price you pay. I can now say this as I have completed 19000 kms and got my third free service done yesterday. So far NO problems with the car. You will love the car once you start driving it.
Wish you safe and happy miles with your new I20.

Thread Starter #20
Thanks for the wishes, i cant wait to drive it. So far have clocked 180km in a week and the first fuel bar has not dropped yet. Had filled to the brim, will check whats the fe like when we tank up

Thread Starter #21
Went on a highway run, as a passenger the car seemed to pick up speeds quick, though i saw my dad down shifting to get more pick up while going over an inclince, the car other wise did not feel bouncy as compared to verna, dad found the handling better, clocked 290km on the odo now and three bars of fuel have dropped. The first bar takes the longest and then its like a brick game.
This make me eager to recover faster and drive it[:D]

Thread Starter #23
Three seat belts? If you mean for all passengers at back then yes, i suppose its standard on all variants.
Type of belt is three point for outer passengers and two point for center. It should be standard on all variants

Thread Starter #24
First tank of fuel lasted for about 540km, 51.6l of fuel went in leaving me with an fe of 10.4km/l wasnt driven in stop and go traffic. First bar of fuel on the console drops at about 140-150km, drove the car for about 40km after it started blinking there was still 3l of fuel in.
So far no issues, only need to figure out how to get rid of the safety warning that comes up on the avn everytime you start up, you need to tap agree everytime.

[clap] Congrats on your new acquisition, i have booked a Asta O 1.2 last week and got allocated a vehicle which is manufactured in Aug. Kindly let me know if its okay to take the vehicle which is Aug 16 manufactured?

Also please do clarify if the Asta O do have the "speed sensing auto lock" & the "Burglar alarm" as the SA can't confirm it

Happy reeving.

Regards,
Dayalan P.

Congrats on Your new Elite I20 [clap]

Those diamond cut wheels looks the best in this color combo!!

Do pour in more pictures of the car .

Wish you happy miles ahead[:)]

Thread Starter #27
[clap] Congrats on your new acquisition, i have booked a Asta O 1.2 last week and got allocated a vehicle which is manufactured in Aug. Kindly let me know if its okay to take the vehicle which is Aug 16 manufactured?

Also please do clarify if the Asta O do have the "speed sensing auto lock" & the "Burglar alarm" as the SA can't confirm it

Happy reeving.

Regards,
Dayalan P.
its fine, they manufacture and keep in inventory at factory, if its the six airbags version then yes it has speed sending locks but no burglar alarm.
all the best and congrats.

Thread Starter #29
Not sure about gear lock, dont bother the steering will only unlock with the key in car and engine immobilizer will prevent theft.

Avoid adding any seat covers, if they can remove old one and add one thats compatible with airbags then its fine if they are trained to work with air bag seats.

I dont like fabric seats but have no option but to like them [lol]

Congratulations on your acquisition. Amazing colour choice and the Alloys are drool-worthy [clap]

I would like to know if the engine felt strained when the AC is turned-on. I had this feeling everytime in my Liva when I turned the AC on, the Engine power reduced and the car itself felt strained to pull from stand-still.

Appreciate your clarification.

Top Bottom