Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

Sell Car

deville_56

Honoured Member
Does the Skil come with a car shampoo dispenser too? As in, so we don't have to apply shampoo manually? I think the Karcher washer comes with the dispenser but it is priced at Rs. 11k+. Also can we use a stagnant source of water (like water from a bucket or so) or do we have to connect it to a pipe?

Regards,
Vipin
Yeah. It got a shampoo dispenser. Need running water, need to connect to tap.

Thread Starter #437
Does the Skil come with a car shampoo dispenser too? As in, so we don't have to apply shampoo manually? I think the Karcher washer comes with the dispenser but it is priced at Rs. 11k+. Also can we use a stagnant source of water (like water from a bucket or so) or do we have to connect it to a pipe?

Regards,
Vipin
11k is pricey [thinking] and why spending 6k more to use from a stagnant source of water:biggrin::tongue:

Thread Starter #439
Hi, how do you compare AMAZE with Desire ??
1. Power and performance
2. Service quality
1. Power and Performance :

Indeed amaze in much more powerful than any car in the league. 100ps is more than enough for a car of that size. You won't get the sudden Turbo spool as of the swift,but the power is linear and you can fully use the rpm range, it won't run out off breath .

2. Service Quality :

I haven't felt any problem with the service centre till now. Service doesn't drills a hole in your pocket [:D]

1. Power and Performance :

Indeed amaze in much more powerful than any car in the league. 100ps is more than enough for a car of that size. You won't get the sudden Turbo spool as of the swift,but the power is linear and you can fully use the rpm range, it won't run out off breath .

2. Service Quality :

I haven't felt any problem with the service centre till now. Service doesn't drills a hole in your pocket [:D]
Thank you, forgot to ask one thing, how is the engine noise, people complain that the noise is more in amaze is it true ??

So both of you agree on the quality of the skil washer? Good. Because I did read a couple of reviews where they said it wasn't powerful enough. I might get one myself. He he

And coming to the noise of the Amaze, Shail. A couple of friends have the Amaze. Like how Vishnu said, the power delivery is very linear (and I love that). Makes the car very driveable. And the gearshifts are really short and nice too. But the thing I hated the most was the engine noise. Too loud. Even my Polo sounded quite after driving the Amaze for a bit. That's how noisy it is. I don't know about the newer cars. But the first batch ones are too noisy.

Regards,
Vipin

Hi, thank you for the reply. Linear power indeed is very good for city.
Yes it is [:)] The test drive car I drove in TVM was a new test drive car (that was when the Amaze was just released). I loved the linear nature of power delivery. The gearshift was an absolute joy to use. The throws were very short and precise. The steering felt nice. It was extremely easy to drive, even for a newbie lady. The things that I didn't like where the interiors did not feel like it belonged to a car in the 8-9l category and the horrible engine noise.

Regards,
Vipin

Thread Starter #444
Thank you, forgot to ask one thing, how is the engine noise, people complain that the noise is more in amaze is it true ??
Engine noise is comparatively on the louder side initially , but now the NVH level's are really settled to a very better level.

So both of you agree on the quality of the skil washer? Good. Because I did read a couple of reviews where they said it wasn't powerful enough. I might get one myself. He he

And coming to the noise of the Amaze, Shail. A couple of friends have the Amaze. Like how Vishnu said, the power delivery is very linear (and I love that). Makes the car very driveable. And the gearshifts are really short and nice too. But the thing I hated the most was the engine noise. Too loud. Even my Polo sounded quite after driving the Amaze for a bit. That's how noisy it is. I don't know about the newer cars. But the first batch ones are too noisy.

Regards,
Vipin
Yeap. Go for it !!

as my above post, it's decreasing dude, the NVH level's are getting better as it munches more and more kilometers !!

Hi, thank you for the reply. Linear power indeed is very good for city.
Driveability [evil]

Hi...just joined the forum..happy new year to all..
Now the driving pleasure of amaze is just awsome..completed 4 month of ownership....
My car has already done 15k

Attachments

Thread Starter #446
Now the driving pleasure of amaze is just awsome..completed 4 month of ownership....
Happy New Year Ram[:)]

Ooh ! 15k in 4 months, that's pretty hardcore[clap]

Btw, The wooden faux panel in the above picture looks good ! How much does it cost and did you buy that from Honda ?[confused]

Happy new year to you too..The wooden panel looks neat. Do start your ownership thread.

More pics of the faux wood panel please. It does look good in the picture you posted [:)]

Regards,
Vipin

Happy New Year Ram[:)]

Ooh ! 15k in 4 months, that's pretty hardcore[clap]

Btw, The wooden faux panel in the above picture looks good ! How much does it cost and did you buy that from Honda ?[confused]
Yes the woody panel was brought from honda costing 8500.

Accesory shops do it for around 5000 but not sure about their quality.

More about my ride in my new thread shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #450
Yes the woody panel was brought from honda costing 8500...
Accesory shops do it for around 5000..but not sure about their quality...
More about my ride in my new thread...shortly...
Only this panel or all the brown panel's are being changed ? can you post some pictures ? really eager to know more[;)]

Top Bottom