DC Avanti: India's First Sportscar

Re: DC Avanti: India's First Sportscar (Launch in Jan 2015)

who is gonna take 35 lakh risk, what is the reward for 35 lakh risk?

Re: DC Avanti: India's First Sportscar (Launch in Jan 2015)

That is not a problem sucker born every minute and two to take him.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Taarzan: The Wonder Car Of DC Is Back

By the way, is it having autonomous feature?
I am slightly disappointed with the looks. Could have been better. As of features, the sighted seems to be driven by person buddy, autonomous cars in India seems too long a wait!

Regards

Akash

I am slightly disappointed with the looks. Could have been better. As of features, the sighted seems to be driven by person buddy, autonomous cars in India seems too long a wait!

Regards

Akash
I'ed be more surprised when DC designs a good looking car but he even kills good looking cars. i.e Nano, Thar, Duster and many.

As of autonomous, I was just kidding! Because The Wonder Car in Taarzan movie is self-driving and DC thinks nothing is impossible to do in reality.

Friends,

That's How Avanti Looks on Road!

View attachment 167940

source

Regards

Akash
Looks like XUV in a sedan version [frustration] A really overdone front which ruins the look of the whole car. I mean they could've toned it down easily. But its looks good enough for a desi sports car.

After going through the specifications and features list, Honda Accord V6 started sounding a way way better deal.
Many more things also there man, bigger engine, luxe badge, reliability, more space etc.

Last edited:
Is it only me who read that or there are really no airbags? In fact is there an ESP or TCS too?
If not, then this is a perfect tool for killing the novices and the 'let's show our speed to women' guys.

Really, going by the weight and torque on offer coupled with a manual transmission; spotting the Avantis getting spun won't be a surprise.

After looking at this feature list I really feel bad about INDIAN automotive companies.
We are not upto the mark to produce a good CITY/HIGHWAY with best safety features with performance engines.

I mean just look at the safety features of AVANTI; its a sports car, means it should have most safety features along with highline gadgets and gizmos.

ABS + EBD
Traction Control
ESP

4 wheel drive, if possible; plus limited slip differentials.
Lane change indicator
Tyre pressure monitoring
Automatic suspension adjustment.

Above list will really push this car to a level near to sports car. Sleek Sporty design doesn't make a car SPORTY.

Dc is doing what it can do best. Creating eyesores out of production cars. Here from the beginning you can see a Frankenstein .The "Tarzan" car look would have been much better and cheaper.To add to the insult,a reverse camera is optional.[gun]

Top Bottom