New Maruti Suzuki Dzire LDi (Scorpion King) Ownership Review

Thread Starter #48
Auto cop person came and said main switch which control all 4 windows has problems is making fuse go out. He will change the main switch control tomorrow [surprise]

Auto cop person came and said main switch which control all 4 windows has problems is making fuse go out. He will change the main switch control tomorrow [surprise]
Thank God !! but it is ridiculous that a new one gives trouble from day one.

I have seen enough issues with Autocop, Xenos remote locking. When I approached MS dealer he said they are dealing with Nippon as well Autocop but suggest me to go with Nippon as they are getting lot of complaints of Autocop, hence I fitted with Nippon remote locking. So some times it is better to listen to the dealer though the items are bit costly[:)]

Same issue when I fitted with after market wheel covers, they become yellow withing 3 months and 2 of them broken due to cheap plastic, hence OE covers are better though they are costly.

I fitted with 3M after market side beeding and within a weeks time 2 of them came off due to bad glue[frustration]. Then again I had to go to dealer for OE beedings.

With the above experience I had gone to dealer for sun films and fitted Llumar for Rs.1500/-.

congrats on your new car,the accessories and headunit looks very clean
and neat.I have also booked dzire ldi and its deadlined for delivery on the 16th
of august (date of delivery being extended by dealer),jvc av-60 looks good on dash can u quote me the price of jvc av-50 and pioneer avh-1490.

Thread Starter #51
Got sear covers and steering covers installed for total 6k= 5700+ 300

Seat cover company is Vibgyor [thinking]

IMG_0610 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0611 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0612 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0613 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0614 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0615 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0616 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0618 (640x480).jpg

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
conrats on the car [:)] i must apologize to congratulate you after so many days [:D]

and the new dzire's interior is way much better then the previous one [thumbsup]

Congrats Vaibhav for your new car !

Very nice progression for your thread ! I like the audio setup however, I prefere a Pioneer Head unit to a JVC head unit any given day.

Nice pics !! Happy mile crunching!

Thread Starter #54
@all hyundai- thanks dear be a regular on my thread [:)]

@ die sir- JVC was detachable and may prevent theft. Pioneer detachable was very expensive

Vaibhav

Those seat covers are really good.

Good you are using JVC, it is a good HU and yes I remove always when I park the car outside anywhere. My JVC delivers good music without any troubles.

I wish to see more on your experience of the car while driving, the tyres experience and handling and others

350Z

Core Team
DamnI installed autocop Power windows - all 4 + uphold. Yesterday it broke down after 1 hr and was repaired. Now today again it has stopped working and my windows are open and i close them. Lucky car is at home.
Today again Power windows are not working
Autocop sucks
Today again autocop power windows failed
This is causing serious theft risk to my car
Such consistent issues with brand new power windows are not acceptable. Straight away write a mail to the manufacturer and insist for a total replacement or refund.

Drive Safe.
350Z

Thread Starter #60
Hi
Autocop has acknowledge that current lot of power windows has some defect in plastics. Now they have deactivated upmodule of windows when i lock so reduce pressure
They will replace whole kit when new kits are produced in a month after testing

Top Bottom