New Maruti Suzuki Dzire LDi (Scorpion King) Ownership Review

Very few people are interested in my "scorpion king " . :frown:
Why feel sad bro, we are here to appreciate owners like you for your contribution. We will definitely reach out to you.It takes some time to manage the forum and then give out the replies isn't it?

350Z

Core Team
Congrats for getting home the Dzire, Vaibhav. The wait was long and difficult one but I hope it turns out to be worth it. Do keep us updated and share more snaps. :smile:

Even 350Z sir who always reprimand me for violations is not taking any interest or giving advice
I’m following this thread since day one and always waiting for more updates. Just a little tied up with work and therefore the delay in response.

What brand is that? Recently I installed Autocop Terminator (U-Type) for 850 bucks.

Friends please tell me best shop for seat covers in delhi na so that my scorpion king makeover is complete
Please let us know the budget. You can also check out mine from Autoform. Post the details on the ‘Dzire Accessories’ thread so that we can discuss further on it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrat's on your Scorpion King buddy,cant believe i missed this thread the floor mat's look very good and reasonably priced compared to Kagu mat's.

Thread Starter #35
Small update:

Yesterday had a trip to CP and got a mileage of 14km/l . There was 30% bumper 2 bumper traffic. I hope i get mileage of 17-18 km/l after 1st service [:)]
AC is good even at level 1 and brakes are good man. Dunno why people are complaining about brakes [surprise]

Hi vaibhav,
Sorry to be late to congratulate you but really you have made your car a real gem.It looks great with all the accessories,a sensible use of money and mind.[clap]

Small update:

Yesterday had a trip to CP and got a mileage of 14km/l . There was 30% bumper 2 bumper traffic. I hope i get mileage of 17-18 km/l after 1st service [:)]
AC is good even at level 1 and brakes are good man. Dunno why people are complaining about brakes [surprise]
The main reason for you to feel the brakes are good is, when you compare the brakes of a 800 this is 1000 times better, as it is vacuum assisted. [:)]

Vaibhav

Wheel covers are very good, are they from dealer ?

You could have gone with dealer brand for central locking and power windows. About these Autocop fingers crossed[surprise]

All other accessories look very good !! are those side beedings are OE from dealer, they look really nice

Thread Starter #39
Hi vaibhav,
Sorry to be late to congratulate you but really you have made your car a real gem.It looks great with all the accessories,a sensible use of money and mind.
Yeah money is a luxury i dont have [;)]

The main reason for you to feel the brakes are good is, when you compare the brakes of a 800 this is 1000 times better, as it is vacuum assisted. [:)]
Maybe . Only SKODA people feel so brakes are bad hehe

Vaibhav

Wheel covers are very good, are they from dealer ?

You could have gone with dealer brand for central locking and power windows. About these Autocop fingers crossed[surprise]

All other accessories look very good !! are those side beedings are OE from dealer, they look really nice
Dealer was giving 50% higher rates. I only got wheel covers from OEM dealer at 1600 bucks

Thread Starter #40
Pic of Perfume to keep my car smell good [:D]

IMG_0609 (640x480).jpg

IMG_0607 (640x480).jpg
Gear lock system is pin one and so simple and good .

Thread Starter #43
Guys
Should i pay extra Rs 800 as insurance premium to insure my JVC headunit of Rs 18000? Is it worth it ? Do people get claim if theft happens ? [confused]

How does the air freshner works?do you have to hang it somewhere?
I keep it under driver seat

Today again Power windows are not working [anger]
Autocop sucks [anger]
if i were you i would have opted out of autocop. since they are giving you problem right from its initial stages.

try to get them replaced.

also i am not sure if its true that a duplicate remote of autocop can be made within 5 minutes. [surprise]

Top Bottom