My Italian Horse in Bossa Nova White - Fiat Punto 90HP

Thread Starter #77
@ Raj, Congrats on your new ride awesome color, I have a few questions for you.
thanks mate.

If you don't mind can you please tell us the price of alloys?

Were the OE alloys exchanged , if so how much did the OE alloys fetch you ?
No, I am planning to sell them though.

What make are the stock tyres?
Goodyear GT3.

Can you please post a close up shot of your alloys?
Sure.

Too many questions [:D]
No issues! [:)]

i came here again to see those pics , oh man they are incredible .
with such looks i feel you will make her wheels on fire..
btw i suggest you to be patient at least until 3000km you will see that pintu is bit (very) stubborn initially but post 5k.....(suspense) !!
Thanks! I am glad you liked the wheels.

I am waiting for the first service to get over.

Great pics Raj!

The alloys look super cool on your Pintu! Definitely your's will be unique than the other Puntos doing their duty on-roads

Congrats again!
Thats exactly what i wanted! Some more personal touches are remaining.

Raj,
Amazing review & amazing pictures. Glad to see an IND number plate and a great number!!![clap]
Thanks a lot buddy. You are the only one who noticed & liked the number! [:)]

Some un-photoshopped pics -

Attachments

Last edited:
please tell us about the feel factor for plastic quality ,built quality,comfort level and overall value point after the purchase and this short term useage. hope i am not too early to ask about it.

Good alloys for pintu. Would like to know the reason for shifting from OE alloys to these?

Thread Starter #82
Thanks man!!! New set of pics is great. Honestly, he looks boyish - Definitely male!!!
I was able to check out the number because i also have one similar - 2233 with IND plates [:D].
Okay, so Pintu is a male now! And he is not my scorpio's gf...

please tell us about the feel factor for plastic quality ,built quality,comfort level and overall value point after the purchase and this short term useage. hope i am not too early to ask about it.
No issues with plastic quality as of now.

Build quality & comfort is good. Though i have to admit, scorpio has spoiled me a bit. Both my hands itch for a armrest.

Value for money, I already feel this car is total VFM...

Fantastic pictures. Alloys also looking pretty good with those red lip.
Thanks buddy.

Good alloys for pintu. Would like to know the reason for shifting from OE alloys to these?
simple. I wanted my car to look different from the other puntos on road.

The car is looking hot now!!

So you got total number 9!

2322=9(pintu), 5004=9(user name), 6813=18=9(scorpio)
[evil]

Nwayz how much did you pay for the total number 9?

What was the cost of IND plates?

What was the cost of alloys?

IMO Windtones are very essential for highway driving.
Only after we got a pair for our DZire; I realized.

The tints seems light for me. But good no tension for getting caught buy Mumbai cops.

My suggestion is to get those brake callipers and drums painted to WHITE. Believe me it looks awesome on white car with black rims.[roll]

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Highly impressive photographs. I’m left out of words. She looks stunning to say the least. Your kind of modification is of my choice, hope you don’t overdo anything and continue with simple and sober accessories. Congratulations, good luck and lastly, thanks for joining Punto Club of TAI, which seems to be only expanding every next day. :biggrin:

My suggestion is to get those brake callipers and drums painted to WHITE. Believe me it looks awesome on white car with black rims.
That’ll look great but only for some time because that color will easily get dirty. I think red callipers will be a better choice.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #86
The car is looking hot now!!

So you got total number 9!

2322=9(pintu), 5004=9(user name), 6813=18=9(scorpio)
[evil]

Nwayz how much did you pay for the total number 9?
We always take numbers that add upto 9. My older scorpio's number was 2070, my first astra's number was 7065, second astra's number was 7038!

What was the cost of IND plates?
Rs. 1200/-

What was the cost of alloys?
Rs. 17,000/-

IMO Windtones are very essential for highway driving.
Only after we got a pair for our DZire; I realized.
I have already ordered Roots Windtone 90 for my car.

The tints seems light for me. But good no tension for getting caught buy Mumbai cops.
They are already 35% visibility, permissible limit is 50%.

Moreover, my daily running would involve night driving from prabhadevi to powai. I am already finding outside visibility to be a bit of a problem with these tints, thank god i dint opt for darker tints.

My suggestion is to get those brake callipers and drums painted to WHITE. Believe me it looks awesome on white car with black rims.[roll]
Next in line is red calipers along with black roof.

Highly impressive photographs. I’m left out of words. She looks stunning to say the least. Your kind of modification is of my choice, hope you don’t overdo anything and continue with simple and sober accessories. Congratulations, good luck and lastly, thanks for joining Punto Club of TAI, which seems to be only expanding every next day. :biggrin:
Thanks buddy. My choice has always been subtle & simple mods. I dont like "racer boy" cars.

Thread Starter #89
raj, why not replace stock headlamps with philips xp. it is worth !!
Yes, that is also going to happen soon!

black roof may absorb more heat ?
Thats okay. There are a lot of black cars in town. In my case, only the roof is black!

Whats the plan for ICE upgrade?
Spoke to ramie today. I will keep it as a suspense.

Till now, its just decided that the car will have components in front, co-axials in rear & subwoofer in the boot.

Spoke to ramie today. I will keep it as a suspense.

Till now, its just decided that the car will have components in front, co-axials in rear & subwoofer in the boot.
I would wait to this upgrade.
I am also planning some ICE upgrade, so I know i would get best idea here.[:D]

Top Bottom