My Italian Horse in Bossa Nova White - Fiat Punto 90HP

That's so sad to hear that you had to let your punto go Raj Bhai. we will definitely miss your Punto and i hope even after going to UK we will see you around on TAI.[:)]

UK is a wonderful and you will definitely love driving there RAj bhai and yes you can drive there with an Indian License. But still i'll suggest that you get a UK license or a id. They are always helpful (my personal experience not in UK though, but US).

5.8 lakhs is a good deal but it can't set off the agony of separation with such a lovely machine. Take care Raj and wishing you many more soulful machines in Ol' Blighty. Godspeed.

After the rickshaw guy scraped my car's front bonnet a week back, today an aunty in a getz scraped the rear bonnet. My car was stationary in a signal. I was on my way to 3M car care for exterior detailing.

3M guys did their best to make the scratches less visible.

Here are the pics after detailing -
Raj

Those alloys are really good !!. 3M treatment means what?? what they do??

I have some small lines across the car, which are not visible from long distance but from close they are visible. these are caused while one of my office lady was cleaning the car with a cloth and some small particle was there in the cloth which created these marks[frustration]. To remove this I did a Teflon quote but not successful. Will this 3M thing will remove them

Thread Starter #553
Raj

Those alloys are really good !!. 3M treatment means what?? what they do??

I have some small lines across the car, which are not visible from long distance but from close they are visible. these are caused while one of my office lady was cleaning the car with a cloth and some small particle was there in the cloth which created these marks[frustration]. To remove this I did a Teflon quote but not successful. Will this 3M thing will remove them
Yes, go for the advanced treatment of 3M (not the basic one) and these small marks will vanish.

Top Bottom