My Italian Horse in Bossa Nova White - Fiat Punto 90HP

Re: My Italian horse in Bossa Nova White!

Congratulations Raj for your New Pintu.

Wish you miles of Safe & Happy Motoring.[:)]

Yes Post some pics of interiors too.

Hey Raj the dates you have mentioned is of Jan instead of Feb.

Last edited:

Congrats Raj!.

The car looks awesome! wishing you lakhs of happy miles and meories ! [thumbsup]

Congrats dude,

The car looks stunning in any color and from any angle, it is a piece of art; one can not take off his eye's.

Now I am waiting for my Punto 90 HP in Bossa nova White, the car is supposed to be delivered on Monday(it was supposed to be delivered on Saturday but my parents are saying that Monday is auspicious day being Vinayak Chaturthi) & I am going through the same phase of anxiety as you have undergone earlier.

Thread Starter #51

Congrats Raj. Your Pintu is looking great. I just have one request, please do a nice photo shoot with its elder brother Scorpio.
Sure buddy, very soon.

Nice to see finally you got your Pintu.
You will fell in love with it more, some says Fiat cars have heart which only owners can feel.

Regarding Thud on hump, its normal characteristic of Punto.
You are right buddy, I have already started getting the vibes.

Regarding the thump, I knew it would be there but I was surprised that its so prominent.

hey congrats dude! so what now about the alloys?
Lets see, I will get a reply today.

Congratulations Raj for your New Pintu.

Wish you miles of Safe & Happy Motoring.[:)]

Yes Post some pics of interiors too.

Hey Raj the dates you have mentioned is of Jan instead of Feb.
thanks buddy. I will get the dates corrected.

Congrats Raj!.

The car looks awesome! wishing you lakhs of happy miles and meories ! [thumbsup]
Thanks a ton buddy.

Congrats dude,

The car looks stunning in any color and from any angle, it is a piece of art; one can not take off his eye's.

Now I am waiting for my Punto 90 HP in Bossa nova White, the car is supposed to be delivered on Monday(it was supposed to be delivered on Saturday but my parents are saying that Monday is auspicious day being Vinayak Chaturthi) & I am going through the same phase of anxiety as you have undergone earlier.
Thanks mate.

Congrats to you too. We will have twins!

ilango[speed thirst];66670 said:
congrats !!
have great drives!!
thanks ilango... [:)]

Raj,
Punto is nice car. If not for budget constraint i would have considered it. I think the blue and me is a cool feature. I have few questions on that

1)Does the blue & me feature dictate messages? If yes i wonder how it works when we send messages in a language other than English

2)How does voice dialling works? Does it need to be voice prompted in american accent?

Congrats on your Pintu Raj! He looks really cool. Keep posting more pictures.
BTW, the stock alloy also looks nice. Do you really want to change it?
A question out of curiousity: Did'nt the dealer fuel your drive with 10 lit Diesel atleast as a goodwill for your wait?[confused]
Happy motoring and wishing you lakhs of happy miles ahead with Pintu.

a bit late but congratulations on your italian monste buddy, awesome ride which you are going to enjoy in city as well as highway conditions.Hope to hear more impressions on your new ride and also the difference between both these monstor you own now.Enjoy.

Thread Starter #55

Raj,
Punto is nice car. If not for budget constraint i would have considered it. I think the blue and me is a cool feature. I have few questions on that

1)Does the blue & me feature dictate messages? If yes i wonder how it works when we send messages in a language other than English
Thanks buddy.

Yes, it does dictate messages but only if your phone supports it. I have no idea whether my phone supports that & I am yet to read the Blue&Me manual. I will surely update you on this.

2)How does voice dialling works? Does it need to be voice prompted in american accent?
The voice dialling is an ultra cool feature. you call call, customize settings & do what not... by just talking to the car! It understands our "Indian" english very well.

But yes, while saying a name, it does not understand our indian names!

Congrats on your Pintu Raj! He looks really cool. Keep posting more pictures.
BTW, the stock alloy also looks nice. Do you really want to change it?
Thanks buddy.

As i said, I want my car to look different.

A question out of curiousity: Did'nt the dealer fuel your drive with 10 lit Diesel atleast as a goodwill for your wait?[confused]
No, I dint expect him to do that too. Atleast the car was filled with enough diesel to drive to my preferred bunk which was around 15kms away.

a bit late but congratulations on your italian monste buddy, awesome ride which you are going to enjoy in city as well as highway conditions.Hope to hear more impressions on your new ride and also the difference between both these monstor you own now.Enjoy.
thanks a lot mate. [:)]

Thread Starter #56

Picture abhi baaki hain mere dost!

04/02/2011:

Got up today at 8, wished my Pintu good morning & took her to the nearby temple & did the Puja. Got her home & gave her a good wash. Then took her to Prabhadevi & got V Kool tints installed.

On the way back to mumbai, went to mulund & ordered HSR number plates for her & Roots windtone 90 horns. I could have called the shop owner & ordered too, but I just so badly wanted to drive till mulund & back! I guess thats the punto effect. Or maybe my pintu loves going for long drives!

My car's odo shows 170 kms now...

raj,
170km!! , whew... you have long way to go.
pintu has to mature at least 6000km(it is fiat) to show what he/she is made of.

(in the box after 6k km :- soft and suppler gear shifts bit rubbery though,softer clutch,more refined and smooth engine sound,better and better ride quality et al)

hope i am not breaking the suspense of the show , sorry if so. couldn't wait. :-(

btw is pintu he or she ??

Picture abhi baaki hain mere dost!

04/02/2011:

Got up today at 8, wished my Pintu good morning & took her to the nearby temple & did the Puja. Got her home & gave her a good wash. Then took her to Prabhadevi & got V Kool tints installed.

On the way back to mumbai, went to mulund & ordered HSR number plates for her & Roots windtone 90 horns. I could have called the shop owner & ordered too, but I just so badly wanted to drive till mulund & back! I guess thats the punto effect. Or maybe my pintu loves going for long drives!

My car's odo shows 170 kms now...
which v kool tint detail please and cost
lol

Thread Starter #60

raj,
170km!! , whew... you have long way to go.
pintu has to mature at least 6000km(it is fiat) to show what he/she is made of.

(in the box after 6k km :- soft and suppler gear shifts bit rubbery though,softer clutch,more refined and smooth engine sound,better and better ride quality et al)

hope i am not breaking the suspense of the show , sorry if so. couldn't wait. :-(

LOL, pintu is a female! She is gorgeous, but not a delicate sissy...!

which v kool tint detail please and cost
K37 - Rs. 5000/- after negotiating.

ilango[speed thirst];66755 said:
definitely its she!

gf of scorpio!!
You are right...!

Top Bottom