Originally Posted by Petroholic
How have u done this i would like to do the same in my ritz on a temporary basis
Here you go:
Things you'll need:
1. USB Speakers (700 Rs)
2. Mobile Charger (with USB connector) (200 Rs Non-branded)
3. Mobile Stand (200 Rs)
4. 12 V socket (I believe Ritz already has, if not then add another 150-200 Rs
5. Your cell with music loaded!
Here's how I've done it:
USB port of the speakers connected to the USB port of the charger, which is connected to the 12V socket.
3.5 mm jack is connected to he phone, which has all my favourite music.
The phone is kept in the mobile stand, and there you go.
Benefits which I am getting of this set up:
1. On receiving call while music is on, I don't need to disconnect the 3.5 and/or charging to answer the call. Rather, music pauses and I can answer and listen on the same speakers. Have tried it and works superb. As if I've in-built bluetooth feature
2. Google Maps and music together. Yep, whenever google maps are needed, let the music play at the background, and I've my google maps with voice navigation switched on.
During turnings etc, music volume reduces on its own and can clearly understand the voice navigation. So it helps a lot when traveling on unknown routes.
3. Last, but definitely not the least, absolutely economical, with features that not even mid-ranged ICE's will provide.