Your Car vs Your Girlfriend?

car or girlfriend

• Total voters
Its car any day, as they cant say no to you and obeys your every wish like an order.
But to be on safer side, sometimes it depends on situation.[;)]

It is really a dangerous thread to post on.[lol]

Some of the car lovers have voted beyond their wish may be they don't wanna mess it up. Very clever guys[;)].

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, it is better to treat them equally, if they stall, they make you sing a song,

' Hum un se mohabat karke, din raat sanam rote hain, meri neend udi , mera chain uda, aur woh chain se sote hain.
From Govinda's film gambler.

Okay guys, I think both are on the same boat. Until they are happy or you care for them..they do.
Once you mistreat them, both are dangerous. Especially the car, it can get life threatening if the car gets angry the GF is at least not that much dangerous!! :biggrin:

But TSI if angry or not, one more difference is that car never opts to leave you unless you decide, gf do.And it is not that painful see the car with new owner!

One similarity , I noted during my college days was that to get and maintain them depends on one' s or dad`s bank balence .

+100 Tornado,

Car is always trustworthy as much you care about it, but does GF ?? I don't think so these days. They are just there to enjoy B'friends parents money as most of the times this B'friend and G'friend thing goes on when they are not earning !! but one funny thing is

Car makes the GF to come to you and to go away from you, if GF finds a a guy with bigger and luxurious car then, jump away.

Hey no offence friends, there are good GFs too, but are very few in these days !! this is my personal opinion only.

+100 Tornado,

Car is always trustworthy as much you care about it, but does GF ?? I don't think so these days. They are just there to enjoy B'friends parents money as most of the times this B'friend and G'friend thing goes on when they are not earning !! but one funny thing is

Car makes the GF to come to you and to go away from you, if GF finds a a guy with bigger and luxurious car then, jump away.

Hey no offence friends, there are good GFs too, but are very few in these days !! this is my personal opinion only.
You are really a daring person, to say all this on a public thread. Its an unsaid truth bro, and every bit is true.[evil]

32 people lied... because this is a automotive forum.
Nope, no one lied here , infact automotive forum is the best place to find out bitter truth of gf vs car,
If you take a poll (voters being girls), bf with car vs bf without car, the truth will resurface.

It is really a dangerous thread to post on.

No man, it is not dangerous. If you do not vote here, it is just a postponement.

Well for me it would be my car for just one reason. Your car doesn't call you up like 50 times a day and ask you to compliment her
Come on GM, this is atrocious reason to vote against gfs.

@Vivek,

Yes I am dare enough to talk the truth always !! but my effort to write this is to make our young bloods to understand the GF properly and spend time and their valuable parents money in some useful thing of life !! I have seen enough boys/girls got ruined their lives and career with GF/BF mania !! Saying good things not an offence and it is not against to anybody it is just an advise all it works in both ways and not gender specific as some times our young girls also get effected with their B'friends !!

I am bit scared to vote for this, i ll leave it to my girl friend let her decide and don't want to hide anything afterall it is just a voting.

And for those who have voted car they need to stick a board no GF's allowed [;)] no offense taken.

Guys, lets not get into details of relationships else the entire thread would get diverted:wink:.

For me, it has to be car. My priorities in life fall in the mentioned order, Family>Car & Job>Everything else.

But TSI if angry or not, one more difference is that car never opts to leave you unless you decide, gf do.And it is not that painful see the car with new owner!
Hmm...+100
But yes, if GF leaves you in the middle of a journey then also you can move ahead but if car does so then?? You are simply stranded..
Secondly, I can handle an angry GF but not an angry car. And yes, you can ignore the girl at times but you can't ignore the car..especially if you love yourself and your safety.

One similarity , I noted during my college days was that to get and maintain them depends on one' s or dad`s bank balence .
+100..

Going by these words, the biker guys must not have any GF and all girls of the world must be found stuffed in those rollers, Bentleys etc etc.

There are good GFs too, but are very few in these days !!
Similarly...there are bad cars too, but are very few these days!! :stupid:
Rest +100..

haha. This is really a tough one. Well for me it would be my car for just one reason. Your car doesn't call you up like 50 times a day and ask you to compliment her even when you're in the middle of an important conference!!
Now that's something really serious, even I am also fed up of it. Though mine calls just once or twice a day but eats up a lot of mind.

ONE MORE SIMILARITY: "A better one always tempts you"[evil]

Top Bottom