Where is Our Society Heading?

Re: Where is Our Society Leading?

So called God Man should not deserve place between the normal citizen, they should be stopped making any public appearance and fooling innocent citizens.

All the priest and God Man are super rich as at least 99% of us are having problems in life and in hope to get rid of those problems we go to such priest.

Oh My God movie has projected it very well.

i could be wrong here
but i think that relegion is now a new found money machine.
may i say that one can judge a persons wealth by what they drive and where they live then these people are raking it in.
my parents also, are quite staunch hindu's, and will at most times believe what their priest says,
i agree with that in a way, but most are now thriving of peoples emotions and weaknesses.
most people need or want to be guided or shown the way in life and we tend to get misguided by these people, politicians alike.
is it not we who allow them to do this to us?

Well, I read it somewhere and felt that these lines are more than 100% true:

"Societies crumble and collapse not because of the misdeeds of few 'bad' men, but because of the apathy and silence of many 'good' men"

Today I am at least proud of myself that I am not a 'good' man at least, yes I am quick at quarreling, yes I am in in politics, yes I go cocky many times..but at least I don't keep mum when I am needed to speak up.

There are several examples faced by me only, let me recite some of them:
  • While helping an accident victim in Delhi I stopped a car and the driver said "bhai sahab we are in a hurry".
  • When asked a man why he hasn't stopped two guys who were beating a rickshaw puller(I entered that fight - the guys were beating him for not giving side to overtake) then the man said "hum biwi baccho waale aadmi hain, ladai mein nahi padte(I have a family, I don't enter quarrels)".
  • Once I dropped a classmate to her home and the response I got was "ladki ghuma raha hai(taking girl for outing)".

These are our good men, truth being said "haath mein mombatti pakadne se kuch nahi hota, karna padta hai(nothing happens by holding candles in hand, it needs to be done by self)".

Seems the blood flows more below than to the brain in most cases. [anger]
We should have a law to convert such people into 3rd gender. [lol]

Chandigarh :-In another shocking reminder of how unsafe women are all over the country, a young woman on her way to Mohali in Punjab for a job interview was pulled into a car by two men at a Chandigarh bus-stop, was driven all the way to Bhatinda, 250 km away, and was allegedly raped while being held hostage for two days.

The woman, who is now in a hospital in Bhatinda, has said in a police complaint that she was taken to a shop in the city, where she was repeatedly raped, while the men recorded the assault on a mobile phone. She says she was then taken in the car to a secluded place and thrown out on the road. A passersby rescued her and took her to hospital.

The woman said on January 18, she had just arrived by bus in Chandigarh from Moga, where she lives, when a white Maruti Swift car pulled up. She says there were two men and two women, one of them elderly, in the car. They wanted directions, she said.

"They asked me for an address and I was about to tell them when they pulled me into the car," the woman said. In Bhatinda, she said, the two men took turns to rape her and make video recordings. "I don't know where they took me as I fell unconscious. They gave me an injection. The next day when I woke up I was in a room where they made a video," she told the police.

The police have registered an FIR; her assailants are yet to be traced.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/fromndtv/262531

In Chandigarh for job interview, woman abducted, gang-raped | NDTV.com

Last edited:
The woman said on January 18, she had just arrived by bus in Chandigarh from Moga, where she lives, when a white Maruti Swift car pulled up. She says there were two men and two women, one of them elderly, in the car. They wanted directions, she said.
Wait a minute, the car in which the girl was pulled had two women too??

there is absolutely no doubt that the criminals need to be hanged.
however, we, the people, specially women, need to be alert when travelling. Taking lifts should be avoided as far as possible. wherever possible, we must use public transport. Not that these are completely safe, however chances of rape, physical assault are less.

Time has come when govt need to set examples by giving the criminals the most severe punishment. Indian govt is already being criticized not only witin the country, but elsewhere too.

We are a society whom kill each other in the name of god,caste,race and land.
Our society is leading to reverse evolution it seems, going back to from where we started. Humans->animals->insects->microbes->nothing. We are moving towards the 'animal' stage already.

We are a society whom kill each other in the name of god,caste,race and land.
One way it's good, helps reduce population. Man has done lot of damage to nature, cutting mountains, trees, polluting rivers...see mula-mutha rivers of Pune, they are declared dead as oxygen is 0%, girgaum chowpatty, Mumbai looks like sewer water tank, Yamuna river, Delhi is open gutter.
Think what we have done, not to mention rampant killing of animals & birds. [anger]

BTW, whenever girls/woman are with me, I ask them not to do any social service, call me, I will do the needful & if they drink something, keep it on table & leave for some reason & again come back, never drink that again. Throw it, order new one. Best is to complete the drink & then leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom