Toyota Fortuner Booked! {April Fool!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16
the full time 4WD is a killer! i remember some SUV (is it the captiva or the outlander? or is it the X5?!) has a switch on the dash where you can actually shut off the full time 4WD & the car will be a 2WD!

Or even a better option would have been having a separate 2WD variant of the Fortuner , that would have been better as the cost would be less and 2WD is sufficient for us i guess!!

Yes many other SUV'S also do have that switch , i don remember the names though!!

WOW raj!! are you telling the truth? you booked a fortuner?? WOW buddy. heartiest congrats from me[clap]. i am feeling much more happy than celebrating my own birthday. raj i beg you to please get as many pics as possible. please no compromise on pics. get loads of them and upload it here. get pics from the visit for the PDI to the delivery of the vehicle. BTW are you getting the vehicle in mumbai or kerala? if in kerala please please arrange somebody to get pics. anyways congrats again.
why don't you use the fortuner and replace the innova with your scorp?[:)]

Thread Starter #21
WOW raj!! are you telling the truth? you booked a fortuner?? WOW buddy. heartiest congrats from me[clap]. i am feeling much more happy than celebrating my own birthday. raj i beg you to please get as many pics as possible. please no compromise on pics. get loads of them and upload it here. get pics from the visit for the PDI to the delivery of the vehicle. BTW are you getting the vehicle in mumbai or kerala? if in kerala please please arrange somebody to get pics. anyways congrats again.
why don't you use the fortuner and replace the innova with your scorp?[:)]
thanks a lot buddy. we are getting the vehicle here in mumbai.

replace my scorpio with the innova... are you kidding? unlike the fortuner, i bought the scorpio because i really wanted it & not because there was no other choice! do you think i will ever replace my scorpio?

for me, my scorpio is much better than my innova.

Congratulations Raj! Awesome choice. The Fortuner looks superb in grey. My brother is a big fan of its looks.

So..........when do i get to see it in the flesh? :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom