Tata Zest Quadrajet XT (Buzz Blue): Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16
Hi Harish ! many Thanks for starting the ownership review and special thanks as you covered everything as you promised ! [clap]

how much SBI interest rate for your car loan ?
did dealer promised to fix this issue ? - Mud getting inside engine cabin through an opening in wheel wells.
did you face similar issues with remote trunk opening as reported by Pawan(the first ownership reviewer on TAI) ?

Many thanks
SBI charges 10.45 %
Yes, the service manager promised to come back with a solution.
No, No issues with remote trunk opening.

SBI interest rate is 10.45. I inquired yesterday and Bank of Baroda is for 10.5. Both are excellent in terms of rates as well as loan conditions. 85% loan on ex-showroom price, 7 years loan, no prepayment penalty, no advanced EMI and on top it no processing fee until Diwali which comes to around Rs. 3000 to Rs. 4000.

SBI interest rates are lowest. One manager lives in my society and promised me to get it processed within 2 days. HDFC offered me 10.5
I am weighing the options and I have time in my hand due to waiting period[anger].

Atindra

Thanks for the pictures Harish.
I believe the rear tail lamps' night glow will only be felt in fullness with real eyes and pic not giving full justice to it.

we want more day pics of those exteriors in the background of nature.[clap]

SBI interest rates are lowest. One manager lives in my society and promised me to get it processed within 2 days. HDFC offered me 10.5
I am weighing the options and I have time in my hand due to waiting period[anger].

Atindra
Please go through the following charges of HDFC Bank before applying for car loan.

Enclosed below are HDFC Bank New Car Loans Interest Rates & Charges
Description of charges New Car Loans
FC Charges No foreclosure allowed within 6 months from date of availing the car loan
6% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 1 year from 7st EMI
5% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 13-24 months from 1st EMI
3% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures post 24 months from 1st EMI

Pre Payment Charges ( pre-payment is allowed only once a year ) 5 % on the part payment amount in case part prepayment is within 13-24 months from 1st EMI
3% on the part payment amount in case part prepayment is post 24 months from 1st EMI
Part-payment is allowed subject to completion of 12 months (i.e., Post payment of 12 EMIs)
Part payment will be allowed twice only
At any point of time, part payment will not increase beyond 25% of Principal Outstanding

Thread Starter #22
My Phone camera has lost its clarity after the service guy has replaced its screen. Even I'm not satisfied with the quality of the pics I've posted. I will try to take in a real camera and request mods to update with those. Mostly this weekend you can expect Zest in sync with nature [;)]

I believe the rear tail lamps' night glow will only be felt in fullness with real eyes and pic not giving full justice to it.

Thanks a lot Harish for taking time out to share those pics. buzz blue looks stunning. I have seen it outside a showroom. it was bright sunshine and the blue colour looked just stunning. so it's war between blue and white now for my fav colours for zest [:)]

Thanks a lot Harish for taking time out to share those pics. buzz blue looks stunning. I have seen it outside a showroom. it was bright sunshine and the blue colour looked just stunning. so it's war between blue and white now for my fav colours for zest [:)]
Red color also looks stunning

Congrats Harish,nice review and your car looks stunning.
Regarding the mud entering the engine bay,do you think it is due to a defective design or they failed/forgot to fit a panel/plastic part?
What is the approximate size of the gap? can we fix it by our self?

Thread Starter #30
,do you think it is due to a defective design or they failed/forgot to fit a panel/plastic part?
What is the approximate size of the gap? can we fix it by our self?
Its a defective design.

Solution seems to be simple. But i guess TML will do proper testing with the proposed fix and will take some time to reach us.

In the last pic I've posted, you can see the gap been see though the engine bay. They can just raise the height of that circular portion and the issue will be resolved.
we could fix it if we are good at welding works[glasses]

I could have tried with some covering temporarily, but didnt want to take risk as any additional cloth or cardboard inside engine bay might invite trouble[thinking].

Top Bottom