Tata Safari 3.0L Dicor: Ownership Report

Thread Starter #16
thanks

[music] well can't live without subwoofer . my neighbour always complaint that because of me there window glass start vibrating so i mostly play at 8 volume as soon as i am outside back to 20 :cool:

well i do have steering cover but i found my self not much comfortable with them so i had removed them . now to lazy to put it back lol

now i have problem again

My AC is not cooling at all . i mean just throwing normal air . i think AC gas is empty but will get it checked tomorrow by local AC mechanic

Ha ha welcome to the Safari-trouble league!! You will start facing one by one soon![frustration]

I already faced this , either must be faulty fuse or worst condition condenser fan needs replacement.

Checked the problem with your local mechanic?

Yes since its already 4 years and Safari being a high-maintenance vehicle , its better to sell it off now.

Thread Starter #20
i already started selling my safari and already got 33calls but said no to 31calls and 2 are interested in buying it for 4.50L . so i guess it might get sold this week .

20-30??!! In my Verna i cant sit inside the car if it goes beyond 10!

I think the HU is the difference here , since you are going to sell the car lets not discuss further about this.

Yup as i guessed so! If you had taken to A.S.S they would taken one full day to find and fix this problem!

When are you planning to sell the car and get a new one?

Thread Starter #28
well it was ASS [lol] who found the problem within 5min. local mechanic gave up .

i already have put my car on sale on carwale website . you can search there and see it . As soon as it get sold i will start hunting for new .

Thread Starter #30
well they always give me VIP treatment as i am famous there .
you will ask why ?
because of me 2 people lost there job in tata ASS from that day i am getting VIP treatment

Top Bottom