Suzuki Swish 125

Akash1886

Honoured Member
new-2015-suzuki-swish-125cc-scooter-launched-zigwheels-m2_560x420.jpg

Buddies, All new 2015 Suzuki Swish 2 Wheeler has been launched in India at an on-road price INR 61,493 (Mumbai).

The new Suzuki Swish 125 comes with slight visible changes such as a pair of blue lens parking lamps and multi-reflector lights, with blue-tinted headlamps. The 125cc scooter also gets flashy new graphics and a range of new body colours - Metallic Sonic Silver/Glass Sparkle Black, Pearl Mirage White, Glass Sparkle Black, and Candy Dark Cherry Red/ Glass Sparkle Black.
Link

Regards

Akash

what is the average of suzuki swish? planning to buy one.
also the dealer is having a 15 months old swish in stock, to which he claims that it is unused. for this he is quoting me 52,000rs on the road price. Is it fine to final the deal, or should i go for the new model

what is the average of suzuki swish? planning to buy one.
also the dealer is having a 15 months old swish in stock, to which he claims that it is unused. for this he is quoting me 52,000rs on the road price. Is it fine to final the deal, or should i go for the new model
Do take a TD with a known FNG mechanic, as I am sure the dealer must have removed the speedo cable, if it was used as a TD vehicle, the only positive is that the dealer was forthcoming regarding the age of the scooter.

I bought a TVS Jupiter in July, a April/May 2015 mfr scoot.

Yes SWISS and ACCESS shares same platform and engine. The only cosmetic change can differ these 2 vehicles. It is just choose the perfect riding position for user.

Now comparing SWISS/ACCESS with Activa or Jupiter; all of them are practically performing well. Honda being a market leader in this segment has now a times getting tougher times with a head to head competition from TVS Jupiter. The superior ride capabilities of Jupiter has really pleased lakhs of customers.

What I was impressed with SWISS/ACCESS is the best riding position from all others.

The Dealer First assured me the swish is maximum 7-8 months old and nothing more, but on forcing him to show me stock details, it came out to be a 15 month old. I had a look today in the stock yard n the vehicle was lying with dust on it. On carefull inspection i found that the scooter had few scratches though not severe one. But my question was, is it fine to go for a 15 months old scooter lying in stock? and finally what average it gives on regular driving?

Top Bottom