Storme Meets Aria!! *A Special Meet Near Hyderabad on 7/12/13*

Thread Starter #16
^^Actually Viky's beast need more food, but just for a change we are going with Rajiv's Storme this time and also we want to maintain the dark and light color combination between Aria and Storme[:)]

All set for tomorrow and will be updating things starting from tomorrow afternoon

Few hours to go!

My aria is all set to rock the show. Come on guys let us grab the attention of all the members on the forum.

Am really excited!

Thread Starter #18
Friends, our journey started towards Aria and for the meet today, it is 130km away now. Wait for the updates in the evening

Thread Starter #21
Friends,

we are back from the wonderful meet !! and sorry for making you wait for the report and pics as we are tired completely. Will post the report on meet, Storme and Aria tomorrow and excellent pics will be posted by our members Rajiv and Vikyjoshi[:)]

Thread Starter #24
Ah !! sorry for the delay friends, here is the much await meet story

After almost 3 months of Sbhokray(Suman) our member from Miryalguda(150km from Hyderabad) joined TAI !! while conversations we have decided to have a meet at his place. I also had small personal work with Suman. This all started all 3 of us(me,Rajiv,Viky) had a chat while our "Ananthagiri hills trip" where we decided we will had a meet at Suman's town and see his Aria.

On 7th Dec'13, we left from Hyderabad post lunch in Rajiv's white Storme towards Miryalguda. We kept speaking to Suman during our travel. The road is towards Vijayawada on beautiful 4 lane highway and take diversion at Narkatpally towards Nalgonda which is again a state highway was a 4 lane too till 10km before Miryalguda where some Road work was going on.

The white Storme was racing like a horse where Rajiv touched 165kmph at one stretch and surprisingly were overtaken a XUV in reasonable curve of road with 120kmph and never felt any kind of body roll issue and handling problem.

We have reached Miryalguda around 5pm and checked into a hotel already booked by Suman and after few minutes wait Suman was at our hotel along with his doctor brother kiran. We were greeted by both them very humbly and since the light was going bad, we decided to get onto the 4 lane road to explore Storme and Aria. The Aria was brand new 4x4 Sardania RED color and was looking really beautiful to me.

STORME and ARIA Road test :

Since I had already driven Storme for considerable kilometers, took the steering wheel of Aria and started racing it up, believe me friends it was superb driving this beast for the first time.
I tested it in every manner and did considerable distance.

My opinion on ARIA

-Good spacious vehicle
-Good eye catchy interiors
-Clutch is very light and a responsive steering
-Excellent handling and ride comfort
-Nice pick up and power delivery was awesome
-Never felt that was driving such long vehicle which I often felt while driving an Innova
-Features like ESP, 4x2/4x4 mode were really good
-Excellent ICE set up by our Suman, superb music clarity and mind blowing boss effects
-Suspension is really good and well planted on road
-Good braking and control
-3rd row seating was almost same like Innova, but not fully comfortable for leg room. Same like Innova but better than XUV 3rd row.

Comparison of STORME and ARIA

-Both are really good and have different feel all together
-Storme looks more SUV as it is an SUV and Aria is a Crossover
-Braking is good in Storme than Aria
-Handling is good in Aria than Storme
-Storme GC looks better than Aria
-Aria is more planted on road than Storme
-Storme turning radius felt better than Aria
-Storme inside cabin noise is less than Aria
-Aria engine noise from outside is better than Storme
-Aria seating position is better than Storme

They both are really good in their own kind of segments and except pricing, I have not seen any other issue on the Aria and yes it is a nice strong vehicle to own.

In the end it is a personal choice if some body is comparing both for their buying decision.

Attaching few pics which I took from my mobile while on the journey and after reaching miryalguda.

REST of the MEET STORY

It was a real great gesture from Suman and his brother who took us to their hospital to show us the ongoing construction and as well the part which is already finished. I am really amazed looking at such an hospital in a town like Miryalguda, Kudos to their effort as the hospital is going to have all the facilities of a super specialty hospital in any metro town. The detailing in every area of construction is very good and Suman is the man behind such construction.

We were glad to meet Suman's father who is a well known senior gynecologist in the town and district and he was such a nice person having same kind of enthusiasm like suman on Automobiles and construction of hospital and a kudos to his interest in set up of a theater at home.

We were treated with a nice dinner hosted by Suman family and his friends and the party went on till 2am. Thank you Suman for such a nice effort

We slept for the day and got up next day morning and finished breakfast at Suman's house which is again a wonder which is was built some 20 years back. A Superb vision of Suman's father that point of time building beautiful duplex house with a home theater. We were really touched with the kind of gesture from Suman's family members all the time and bid bye bye to them and started back to Hyderabad with lot of good memories.

I am sharing few pics relating to this wonderful journey where you will find pics of

1. while on the journey to Miryalguda
2. Storme and Aria pics
2. Suman's other rides and hospital
3. Suman's house pics(with his permission)

Now it is the time for Rajiv and Vicky to share some real beautiful pics of both the vehicles and hope you like them all. Thanks for your patience friends

Attachments

Wow Gurrala, Excellent pics and write-up.

Both Aria and Strome looks awesome[clap]

At this point, I can say, that TAI meet went to a level up. this meet is not like other normal meet and the way meet happened is also not in the normal way.

TAI members are started rocking in each and every part of India [cheers], Proud to be in TAI and Kudos to Gurrala, Rajiv,Viky and Suman.

Thread Starter #30
^^Little difficult to answer this, but still

1. Potholes- both are good, it is Storme gives bit more confidence to deal with
2. Handling - It is Aria now doubt with its design
3. Filtering of bumps - Its Aria again

Top Bottom