Storme Meets Aria!! *A Special Meet Near Hyderabad on 7/12/13*

As far as know maintaining costs of both are high once after free services, as my manza is consuming upto 9k-10k per service with all filters change with oil change.

Rajiv amazing pictures . Are more pics coming ?
Great that you all guys had great fun . Any idea what kind of mileage you got in your drive ?

One question, out of the two, which has the better suspension like wise for
1. Potholes
2. Handling
3. Filtering of bumps
in all the means no doubt its aria.

hi friends this 3 guys had made our day.
I will never ever forget the fun we had in this meet.

the storme was really rocking I tell you it looks strong SUV.
o my god RK made us mad with his jokes!

viky and rajev were super cool and we had good time anchi maraty lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys rock! Simply awesome

The white Storme was racing like a horse where Rajiv touched 165kmph at one stretch and surprisingly were overtaken a XUV in reasonable curve of road with 120kmph and never felt any kind of body roll issue and handling problem.
But what you want to prove here?

Driving a SUV at 165km/hr on Indian roads is an invitation to disaster and cornering/overtaking adventures at such high speeds especially on curves are a MUST NO if you value the life of yours and other innocents on roads and NOT recommended at all on TAI.

P.S: RK, you still have a long way to go in photography, buddy.[embarass]:tongue:
At the same time hats off to you for the true enthusiasm of yours on cars and related meets.[clap]

Lets start with a curtain raiser pic.
Rajiv9896.
Amazing pictures Rajiv. Keep them coming !

Great guys. It seems you guys had rocked the meet along with Aria and Storme. Its really nice of Mr. suman to host you a party and nice dinner.

Hope to meet you suman either in Hyderabad or in chennai if you visit anytime.

Thread Starter #36
But what you want to prove here?
Manoj, Sorry for the single sentence(my mistake). Please read it in 3 pieces. I wanted to convey that
1. Storme touched 165km for a while on a excellent 4 lane straight stretch. It was for a minute only, yes I agree on safety issue.
2. We crossed a XUV at 120 speed comfortably
3. There was a very long curve on the highway where we did not feel anykind of uncomfort and there was no need to reduce the speed(it was 120kmph)

Driving a SUV at 165km/hr on Indian roads is an invitation to disaster and cornering/overtaking adventures at such high speeds especially on curves are a MUST NO if you value the life of yours and other innocents on roads and NOT recommended at all on TAI.

P.S: RK, you still have a long way to go in photography, buddy.
At the same time hats off to you for the true enthusiasm of yours on cars and related meets.
Yes, Manoj, I am a newbie in photography and all my pics were with my mobile phone. Yes I am in learning mode and bear with my pics please. Thank you for the compliments

Great guys. It seems you guys had rocked the meet along with Aria and Storme. Its really nice of Mr. suman to host you a party and nice dinner.

Hope to meet you suman either in Hyderabad or in chennai if you visit anytime.
That’s for sure friend.

Plan a meet in Hyderabad. this time we Hyderabad members should go for a road trip with TAI stickers on our cars!

Mods any comments?

Thread Starter #40
Hey friends, we had a quick and surprise meet in Hyderabad yesterday evening. Our member SanjaySG was in Hyderabad for some private work and we decided to meet. The meeting place was "Minerva Grand" at Hitec City, Hyderabad. Members joined were SanjaySG with his urban bronze storme, Vikyjoshi with his black storme, Rajiv9896 and my self in Rajiv's white Storme. So it was like a 3 storme meet yesterday. We really spent some good time discussing about Automobiles and our friends and had dinner. Thanks to our guest member SanjaySG and our fellow members viky and Rajiv. Few pics from the meet, sorry the pic clarity is not that good since they were from mobile and were night shots and traffic disturbance was there. Sanjay took some pics and hopefully he will post them once his is back to pune.

Attachments

Hey friends, we had a quick and surprise meet in Hyderabad yesterday evening. Our member SanjaySG was in Hyderabad for some private work and we decided to meet. The meeting place was "Minerva Grand" at Hitec City, Hyderabad. Members joined were SanjaySG with his urban bronze storme, Vikyjoshi with his black storme, Rajiv9896 and my self in Rajiv's white Storme. So it was like a 3 storme meet yesterday. We really spent some good time discussing about Automobiles and our friends and had dinner. Thanks to our guest member SanjaySG and our fellow members viky and Rajiv. Few pics from the meet, sorry the pic clarity is not that good since they were from mobile and were night shots and traffic disturbance was there. Sanjay took some pics and hopefully he will post them once his is back to pune.
It was wonderful meeting SanjaySG, and ofcourse meeting RK, and Rajiv is always fun. As always, initiated by our very own RK Garu. He is brand ambassador for TAI.
It was really great to see 3 stormes of different colour in one place. That is still a rare sight.[;)]
Sanjay is absolutely a fun guy to be with. We had great time in Minerva Grand. Look forward to many such meets.

On a different note, can any one guess the colours of the storme in the last pic posted above?

3storms at one place? O!
Am safe I dint go there. Elce all those storms would have teased me)
By the way RK what happened to you. you dint even told me about this in the morning.
@ vikky
Full busy sirji. What to do not even getting time to sleep(
The carpc project is on. am waiting for the power supply to come.
I have orderd one from ebay Australia. it may arrive by 9th of jan.
Sirji talking about the party! Am a nice boy I stay at home on 30st and will rock on on any time in first weak of jan with friends.
So what are your plans?

Last edited:
3storms at one place? O!
Am safe I dint go there. Elce all those storms would have teased me)
By the way RK what happened to you. you dint even told me about this in the morning.
Hey Suman, Long time man. Where had you been? You car PC update is pending, no post from your end for quite a long time. Today is new years eve, coming over to Hyderabad?

Thread Starter #44
@Vicky, thanks for making to be there even it was late, otherwise it could have been left with a Storme. Yes it is a rare sight to have 3 stormes together.

@Sbhokray, sorry buddy, we decided this meet at around 6 pm in the evening, so was a sudden meet, I could not inform our other friend zengetz too as it was a working day and he stay bit far from this place.

Sanjay has done a great sound set up with a simple box placed below the co passenger seat, the music outcome was awesome buddy. That steering cover also looks very nice.

Last edited:

zengetz

Suspended
I'm so jealous!!! Seeing all the big boys in one frame is a sight rare indeed.
Oh well pics def did justice and good to see you all! Happy new year in advance gentlemen!

Top Bottom