Replacement for the Siena

Sell Car

Hi Patrao ! Are you back on shore or still sailing ? Looks like we are getting treat this August for BMW / Audi.[lol]

Thread Starter #63
Hi Patrao ! Are you back on shore or still sailing ? Looks like we are getting treat this August for BMW / Audi.[lol]
I am back home. Just checked out the new 3 series and was impressed. Now waiting for the launch. I'll be joining back soon so I'll have to make the purchase when I'm back.

I am back home. Just checked out the new 3 series and was impressed. Now waiting for the launch. I'll be joining back soon so I'll have to make the purchase when I'm back.
Just for your Info the current 3 series is running with a huge Discount.

Thread Starter #65
Just for your Info the current 3 series is running with a huge Discount.
They gave me that option too. The CE is for 25L. IMO not worth it, specially after seeing the new model. The pricing is however disappointing. 36 L for the Sports and Luxury. These are the base versions. It's just gone out of my budget now. However I'm expecting the price to drop soon as the Audi is priced very competitively. Merc is also quite sensibly priced after the discounts. Once the enthusiasts finish buying the 3 Series, they drop the price or they have to loose out to Audi and Mercedes.

They gave me that option too. The CE is for 25L. IMO not worth it, specially after seeing the new model. The pricing is however disappointing. 36 L for the Sports and Luxury. These are the base versions. It's just gone out of my budget now. However I'm expecting the price to drop soon as the Audi is priced very competitively. Merc is also quite sensibly priced after the discounts. Once the enthusiasts finish buying the 3 Series, they drop the price or they have to loose out to Audi and Mercedes.
Quite right. After seeing the new 3series, the older version looks bland, but in no means a bad choice.

350Z

Core Team
Hi Peter. Any updates? Still considering the 3 Series?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi peter,

I have just come across this "expensive car thread"[:)]. I do not know much on this segment, but with my travel in Audi and BMW during my Europe trips, I vote for BMW.

And with my experience of Travelling in 320d present one and Audi in India and also looking at new 3 series, I feel that present 320d will be the best choice with some good bargain on price[clap] It is real awesome car !! and nothing much to regret comparing with the new model

Thread Starter #69
Hi Peter. Any updates? Still considering the 3 Series?
Yea still considering it. Just postponed the purchase due to other commitments.

And with my experience of Travelling in 320d present one and Audi in India and also looking at new 3 series, I feel that present 320d will be the best choice with some good bargain on price[clap] It is real awesome car !! and nothing much to regret comparing with the new model
I hope they will give some good deals when I decide to pick it up.

Thread Starter #71
Have been in touch with the dealer again. They are now calling me repeatedly with offers but it looks like the standard offer from BMW. Sales are almost non existant after the closure of mining in Goa and they are all struggling to sell. Of course all dealers are quoting some fictitious sales figures. But if they are selling so much, why are these cars not visible on the roads. Till date I have seen only 2 F30's on the road, whereas the dealer claims they have sold 16 of them. Audi says they sold 60 vehicles in Feb. Road tax is going up from 7% to 10% in Goa. Plus insurance and the car prices are going up in April. If dealers are not able to sell at current prices + discounts, how will they sell at the new prices.

Top Bottom