Pictures Of Weird Mod Jobs

350Z

Core Team
Today when i was going to Pondicherry,I thought it is a Verna with white dual stripes from a long distance in traffic heading in the opposite direction,then i realised it as FIGO with too much sticker job.
It had dual stripes,side sticker,stickered ORVMs and a spare number plate on the right side of front bumper.[confused]
The ony good thing was it had some nice alloys,which i noticed a few minutes ago.
The Figo is looking decent enough and I think the additional number plate is rally inspired!

Drive Safe,
350Z

@cooldhaya- The bulllet shots on bumper are giving a wierd look. Btw How were the alloys? I am not able to see them clearly.

The Figo is looking decent enough and I think the additional number plate is rally inspired!

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes, Figo is decent but he should have removed the OE number plate if he wanted the other one in rally style.

Last edited:
If the guy was so desperate about bullet shots, he could have go the rear bumper shot at instead! A car like a Fiesta doesn't deserve patchwork-treatment.[;)]
Yes, Figo is decent but he should have removed the OE number plate if he wanted the other one in rally style.
Maybe he wants the no. plant illuminated and follow the rules, hence he hasn't taken off he OE Plate.

That's the cheapest Aluminium GT spoiler,it costs around Rs 4.5 k,and it was quoted for my verna,but i didn't see it as it has to be ordered by paying money in advance.
Again a cheap mod!
Some people can afford such cars, but simply lack taste.[frustration]

Akash i don remember about the alloys and couldn click the side profile as i was riding my bike! That spoiler certainly caught my eye while driving so i clicked it!

What a crime!

I'd spotted this disaster some time ago. What a horrendous crime to do on a poor unsuspecting Sierra.[frustration]
If I had license to kill, the modder/owner would have been history long ago.[evil]
crapster.jpg

crapster2.jpg

That Indigo i can atleast forgive that owner but the Sierra looks horrible! Remembers me of my old Sierra which was so well maintained by dad!

350Z

Core Team
Scorpio tail lamps are looking OK, but headlamps from Victa and other weird add-ons are not suiting on the stance of the car. If worked properly, the owner could have made it one nicely modified Sierra.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom