Pictures Of Weird Mod Jobs

My god, this devil has so many eyes. This is indeed a wierd mod, though the quality of work is quite good.

350Z

Core Team
Shucks! What the hell has been done with a Scorpio? This would probably win most weirdest modification of century award.

Drive Safe,
350Z

That Scorpio has Civic's headlamps on the bonnet,and Getz's rearlights on it's rear above the rear windshield.
Though it looks wierd,it has too much fabrication work,and the work seems to be neat.

AMG

Suspended
The scorpio looks intimidating.
I wouldnt want that car in my rear view mirror(esp. given the reputation of mahindra's brakes)

Figo

Today when i was going to Pondicherry,I thought it is a Verna with white dual stripes from a long distance in traffic heading in the opposite direction,then i realised it as FIGO with too much sticker job.
It had dual stripes,side sticker,stickered ORVMs and a spare number plate on the right side of front bumper.[confused]
The ony good thing was it had some nice alloys,which i noticed a few minutes ago.

Attachments

Well actually i like this Figo , not looking very bad at all! Maybe he is driving to the garage to remove the original number plates only before Surendar clicked it!:lol!:

Top Bottom