Nissan To Bring Juke in India?

Well it looks like Nissan is bringing junk to India (no offence for its lovers).

Well, I read somewhere that the expected price is 11 lakhs in India.
According to Nissan, they say that it would be giving 17kmpl in India.
Nissan Juke will be competing with Mitsubishi Outlander, Hyundai Tucson, Hyundai Santa Fe and other Similar Models.
But there is no news of when it will arrive in India.
What? 11 lakhs? and competing with Outlander and Santa Fe? There must be a mistake better if it goes in competition with the upcoming SUVs like Duster, Ecosport and its classes.

No official word about the juke from nissan India yet it is just the blogosphere which is speculating it .

@droy - how come it is perfect for Indian roads when it is not yet launched here? [confused]

@Vishwas - it's just an expected price. No idea on it though! And read it few months ago. So the competition might have changed now.

@Raja - Well, Nissan planned to bring it in India by late 2011. I don't know what happened after that. They might have fell asleep! [lol]

If the juke comes in India I will be the first one to book it on the launch day itself I have seen it in real in USA and uk and believe me it's damn good it is head turner in all aspect.

Well it looks like Nissan is bringing junk to India (no offence for its lovers).

What? 11 lakhs? and competing with Outlander and Santa Fe? There must be a mistake better if it goes in competition with the upcoming SUVs like Duster, Ecosport and its classes.
Yes it is not in the segment of outlander atall because juke is small compared too a outlander in all sense size and engine capacity too . If ever it comes it will compete with ecosport and duster .

Top Bottom