New Tata Nano 2012 (Pearl White) Ownership Experience

Thread Starter #1
Hello frnds

I got my "Khushion ki chaabi" Tata Nano 2012 Pearl white on 29th Dec. (at my m. anniversary).
i have been using Maruti 800 before. which i sold just today.
I had a test drive for this but that was its old avatar. New one "2012" is much better than old one. like interior, handling suspensions etc. are very good [:)].

Engine is also good, it doesn't feel like '624' CC and it doesn't loose much power with AC. Sitting height is very good. I was reading someone's review that its wiper and power windows is not working properly, but all these things are working very fine.
Space is also very good, we had a small trip to Gurudwara Sahib on 1st Jan and we are 8 (including 3 children, my angel 1.5 years, and others are 13 & 15). Pick up is good. So i just [thumbsup] for nano.
only thing is that i got it BS3 not BS4 because BS4 was not available in Pearl white. I already waited for this BS3 for 9 days, and they (Joshi AutoZone, Chandigarh) said me that BS4 will be available in Jan but then i'll not get discount (now i got 15000 of company scheme and 1800 from dealership).
What are the differences between BS4 & BS3 [confused]???

Attachments

Re: "Tata Nano 2012" Ownership review "A [:D] one

Let THE XOVER be the first to congratulate you on your "small wonder", she is looking a complete beauty in white, have a great time with your nano in future.

Finally you got it , many congrats and drive safe [:)]

@Manpreetvicky:
My heartiest congrats to you for acquiring the
nano.jpg

Your ride looks really great in white and the black tints simply add to the treat.Overall a [thumbsup] it is.

The first day I sat in a Nano I verified it thrice that this is the same "people's car" that world is talking about and the space simply astonished me.And with this new beige treatment,a newer and more powerful engine and new suspension,seats etc etc,,the Nano has gone even more pleasing and astonishing.

Last edited:
Re: "Tata Nano 2012" Ownership Review - A [:D] One

Hey congrats for your new ride dear Manpreet! The Nano is absolutely looking like a concept car especially in the 4th and 6th pic and the white color is too great.

But one thing why is Tata still selling the BS3 variant inspite of releasing 2012 version? don't they have any other better job to do[frustration]?

There's not much of difference in BS3 and BS4 variant except the catalytic converters and some engine parts would be changed in the BS4 variant to reduce pollution levels.

BTW where did you purchase the ICE setup? Is it from the dealers or from outside acc shops?

350Z

Core Team

Congrats again, Manpreet. Nano is a nice alternative to Maruti 800. Your car is looking quite elegant with the white colour and black tints. Keep updating us about ownership experience in future. By the way, are those snaps taken at Sector 18 Market?
BTW where did you purchase the ICE setup? Is it from the dealers or from outside acc shops?
My car had the same HU before it was stolen. But I thought now it is discontinued?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats for the ride!! Pearl white looks good especially with those tints. I saw a woofer in the 'boot'; can the boot be opened now?
Well one suggestion: Paint the rims black and then put the wheel covers...[roll]

Last edited:

Ah!, a cutie! It looks cool in white. Many hearty congratulations for your ride! [:)]

My car had the same HU before it was stolen. But I thought now it is discontinued?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Don't know if the original one stopped or not but the similar one is doing rounds in grey market.

Congrats for the ride!! Pearl white looks good especially with those tints. I saw a woofer in the 'boot'; can the boot be opened now?
No the boot still is fixed.

Top Bottom