My Sexy Hip Hop Black Fiat Linea

Re: blue and me...?help

My car is ready but in for new shock..now music system head unit is not working.It costs 32k.Insurance will pay only 16k.I am confused if i should go for a new system of my choice since i have to pay 16k.But any other system,blue and me would not work..Any lineage owners could retain blue and me with head unit replaced..please help..
I would say, try to find the fault. yes, any other music system, the blue&me wont work.

Dont sacrifice the blue&me.

I dont find any reason for music system not working just because a tree fell on it, i can see the shop guys trying to make some quick money here. open up the player connections in front of you and check, i am sure they have removed a few connection or fuse for this, or in true case its not connected properly.
Its time they need a kick in the correct place

Thread Starter #63
Guys,
I am extremely upset today.I was told my vehicle is fully ready polished interior and exterior except for music system.when i went there i was shocked to see my car dirty,with trim on the roof hanging.Lots of dust inside.A trim panel missing.These fellows lost my key too.I had to point out everything.RH door glass which they replaced not tinted.It looked ugly and unfinished.Dash board which was brand new had lots of scratches..When i pointed out everything he says he will order a trim and replace for roof.Tinting he has observed only now and get it done later.I realised when when i gave my car ,music system and AC was absolutely perfect.Infact insurance surveyor had done a spot survey for same.I strongly suspect something fishy..More than that if they cannot see such naked eye flaws how good they would have inspected other critical systems.They were ethicless,unprofessional with trimshameless attitude..I am disappointed and worried for buying fiat..Car is good..we love it..but service engineers don't even care for her forget loving her..
I AM HUGELY DISAPPOINTED..
WHAT TO DO..I HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT..

Thread Starter #64
I refused to take delivery and going meet their GM tomorrow. I don't know if he also turns out Spineless. Shame on fiat. Even a child knows fiat cars are good but the service particularly with Tata tie up is pathetic. Don't know why it is selectively missing FIAT's ears, are they dumb.[frustration]

Last edited by a moderator:
What a pain in *** these service center can be, and I thought Skoda service is worst. Don't take it till everything is done. Put the article on print.

that is surely paining , a superb car being ruined.

mahindra/tata here have a huge practice of looting customers. they just replace some good parts to make use of old part in their friend or known cars.

Even after looting , the work is pathetic.

Do not take delivary till everything part is fine for what you have paid. its your money and they need to give them brandnew - hell for this only they are charging sky rates!

Thread Starter #67
I took the delivery of my car yesterday.But before that I had given all my words to GM in a light tone but strong words.Got some rectified immediately.Rest in commitment in a week.He had committed to replace music system and new key without cost & roof trim,door sticker,window Tinting on actuals..It was an irritating experience.But found no point in shouting at dumb's ears..Infact leaving my car with them more will only harm her more..I am hoping the GM would honour his words..Going for a drive to Bangalore.Will post the experience of renewed car..I missed her a lot..

Soory to hear the experiences with TATA A.S.S.

Hope GM will stand on his words..

Have a safe journey to Bangalore & share her experience

Autopilot sad to see so many issues you faced with the car and work done has been pathetic!

I hope all is well now , any updates?

Thread Starter #73
Well sorry for the late update.After lot of complaints to fiat and Tata motors and arguments and follow ups,I got tafe reach to replace my Ac control panel,music system,dash board and other few small items all free of cost.My total expense from pocket is 19000.Total cost around 1.5 lakhs .I had a touch time.Well atlast my car is done now.My observation now are :
1.Driving pleasure is same or considerably improved.
2.Physically at first look car looks good.
3.On minute observation, RH side since took a huge impact by tree,the dash board and a trim panel is not exactly flush with a few thous.
4.music system blue and Me is slightly misbehaving.Had reloaded software by tafe reach again.Need to monitor.
5.Mat finish black sticker on throw RH door is still not there.They don't have stock.They my not get it too.Need to try in market.
I met a technician Mr.ten singh in tafe reach who is best there.He helped me a lot.He has found knowledge.I recommend him for our Chennai members if you have to go to tafe reach Chennai greams road.
My sincere thanks to forum members for their guidance,sympathy,support and very very valuable informations in dealing with my process.
Complaints to fiat was responded immediately.Surprisingly even executives from Tata motors kept calling on progress. But they lack professionalism else this issue could have been over months back..
Will post the picture of my beauty after she undergone a major surgery.
SHE IS STILL STRONG AND SEDUCINGLY BEAUTIFUL.

HEART FELT THANKS GUYS.

Top Bottom