My New Tata Aria Prestige Ownership Review

Thread Starter #32
@raj in a way yes it will spoil but the stock unit does not satisfy me in anyway,its best for easy listening and slow music but I am used to hi-fi audio so not able to compramise

Thread Starter #34
sure raj!thats what is in my mind too,The tech guy saw the stock unit pre out option but there is nothing much for amp connecting so will have tp find out other options with the stock unit and check its audio capabilities.

Yesterday i saw a Black color ARIA in my office car parking area with Chrome alloys & the tyres are Bulging out from body. when i crossed that car by walk i felt some fear inside me because of its Muscle look. It looks like threatening other Cars.

Anyone see ARIA in RVM, he will definetely give way to ARIA.[evil]

Congrats for your ARIA, Have a Happy & Safe Drive[clap]

Thread Starter #36
Hii appu!so far I have not seen any one give way outa fear for my aria infact I had the fear that the auto driver nuts should not kiss my aria but honestly the driver position and glass area of aria is just awesome awesome and from my TD experience its a class way better than fortuner,endy,captiva.Man!I am loving every second with the space it offers inside and the huge space is visible from outside view as well,let it be a floppy!a fail model or whatever but its not a praise coz I own it even if I dont own I would still be jealous.The engine is very smooth and the best thing it offers is the ease of drive in city traffic conditions,I never thought I would be able to handle it in single hand drive as I am used to in my I10,great work by Tata but for their capability,growth they could have done better and given an Aria that wins unanimously

Man!I am loving every second with the space it offers inside and the huge space is visible from outside view as well,let it be a floppy!a fail model or whatever but its not a praise coz I own it even if I dont own I would still be jealous.
Karthick ,Do not feel in pessimistic ways.Sales figures may look appalling but aria is not completely fail or flop.It has one more side too.
sometimes Manufacturers restrict the productions as well as distribution of a product for many reaons viz. to check control over initial niggles and reputation of a product.Aria is Tata's flagship model and so far it was has been a great success for Tata considering feedback of the owners that"Aria is one niggle free car from Tata" and tata will utilise such opportunities and reputation for future products.

Don't feel disappointed, Aria is an excellent product, many people in and around my knowledge perimeter are eyeing on it but Tata showroom's doesn't have it in stock.enjoy your ride to maximum nd throw out all worries(I know you are loving it) .

Rather consider it as an advantage for the exclusivity in public and priority you will recieve in service stations.
happy Revving.

Thread Starter #38
Hi jayadev!ur post is awesome and so very positive firing!I am no way disappointed or pessimistic but when I post something about a car which one set of people agree that its a flop ,I have to be neutral irrespective I own it or not.Even in my previous posts I have mentioned the same point jayadev,aria is not a failure model but a flop just bcoz its not selling in high numbers coz its high priced.I been studying a lot abt aria and only when I got satisfied I had bought so never I worry coz I know the wow factor and whrraahhh factor

Hi jayadev!ur post is awesome and so very positive firing!I am no way disappointed or pessimistic but when I post something about a car which one set of people agree that its a flop ,I have to be neutral irrespective I own it or not.Even in my previous posts I have mentioned the same point jayadev,aria is not a failure model but a flop just bcoz its not selling in high numbers coz its high priced.I been studying a lot abt aria and only when I got satisfied I had bought so never I worry coz I know the wow factor and whrraahhh factor
Karthick do not worry at all Aria is only a flop for those set of people who hate Tata to the core.Buddy there are around 4000 Arias doing round all over India and please count on me when I say this in next 4-5 yrs you will see Aria at every nook and corner of India.It is going to become another legend like Safari.

PS: From the last 2 months I am seeing plenty of Aria's doing rounds on the roads of my town Hazaribag, my relatives at Ranchi also told me that now Aria is no more a oasis in Jharkhand, sign of things to come I dare say.

So don't worry at all, and enjoy Aria now the joy is yours.

Thread Starter #40
Hey Xovy! I am 100% off worries and only then I had purchased Aria because you know better about the dilemma I had regarding Aria quality etc. and we have not decided on Aria out of any inclination as a TATA fan, but infact had reviewed other cars as well and from my personal opinion for the features and drive quality its worth the money. As you said, in a way its true that I also spot quiet a few Aria's in n around chennai. I had my friend who wanted to try my car, he drove-sat in each of the rows, opened up each and every features and in fact TATA has given very neat and close watch for every facility incl seat belts, holders (sorry am not talking about flight cabin replica holders on the roof - I just felt some designer did that after a hangover next day), coin tray, mobile platform and when he left he just told -its worth the money and impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
@karthick

One of my friend has got Aria and also a fortuner and he considers Aria to be a better car than fortuner, infact now he is planning to buy one more Aria for his family and sell away Fortuner, but at the moment he is waiting for Merlin.

For Aria lovers like me and you definitely cool news.

By the way here are few questions:

1] Do you find brakes of Aria to be confidence inspiring especially since you are shifting from hatchback to a Suv?

2] Any long trips planned to explore the true capabilities of your Aria?

More to come buddy , but don't worry will keep all questions as simple as possible.

Thread Starter #44
@xovy,Yes simple questions coz am not a techy guy.1.Brakes are average after driving Aria when I drove my I10 I applied the same pressure and My i10 was like just stopped just on spot.I did not mean Aria is moving even after I brake but its not very sensitive when you apply brakes.On the other hand I also think that if the brakes r too sensi for this big car then at high speeds chances are there to go wrong.No long trips coz am just getting used to the drive and managing it in traffic conditions and once I get the flow I will plan for it

^^
Yes karthick, people find hatchbacks much easy to brake than a 2.5 TONNE behemoth like Aria.But do not worry the brakes would become much better after initial run in period.Please drive your car under 80 kmph for the first 1000km, be gentle on brakes and on the clutch and then you will explore its full potential.Anyways just enjoy the beast.

Yours Xovy

Top Bottom