My First Car "The Rally Alto"

Anyways your car looks nice (minus the roof lights and spoiler,If it was me I would have gone for Hellas and that too around the bumper area).
I agree. Your car looks fabulous except for that GT Spoiler(No offences meant).

Thread Starter #18
Well, I was a little pissed off with another member in here for naming his thread inappropriately and felt a little cross when I saw your car's pics and learnt that it is not an actual rally or race car. I felt the same thing repeating again.
I used to be in the motorsport scene starting from 1996-2004. And I miss those days. I really want to see more people and talent coming in. But all I see is rice-boys.
So it sort of disappoints me.
Anyways your car looks nice (minus the roof lights and spoiler,If it was me I would have gone for Hellas and that too around the bumper area).
I would have to also say that the exhaust mod was useless, right?
You should have tried someone at Delhi or Mumbai,they could have made and sent it to you by parcel.
Hmm hellas around the bumper would hav looked great but i wanted those hood mounted & molded type. Just ended up with them on the roof [cry]

Yeah the exhaust mod was just for sound, i removed it later.
I tried but then i didnt had that time & patience[lol]

Well, the spoiler was my personal taste becoz i didnt like those small ones & i wanted a NFS type GT wing (too much gaming in those days)
I tried to keep the stickering to minimal & most of it is removed/replaced now
The car has done 60k kms & still running fine. Will get it serviced after the monsoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Mods on wheels Shonty![clap] What was your total expenditure on all this? (If you don mind me askin) Just wanted to compare these here at bangalore.[:)]

The conversion to clear lens headlamps and tail lamps looks good. Remove those lights from the roof. The FFE set up does not seem proper.
BTW I remember you from the Orkut Alto Community.

lxi.

Suspended
Yes, buddy , remove the roof lights, they look good on SUvs, not on these cute hatches. And buddy, BTW, How much did you get them for?

The fake roof scoop is awesome. And the "mostwanted" sticker (it helped me remember my memories when i played NFS mostwanted on the porshe cayman s) [:)]

Top Bottom