Mitsubishi Lancer SLXi (Limited Edition)

Thread Starter #31
Alright, got the number plates changed, had the chrome ones with number embossed, now I got the white aluminium ones which are more street legal :) My car jumped off a stupid speed-breaker on the highway at night, the front left corner blinker was loose so it fell off and broke, car looked blind for a day, got it fixed today! Gotta give the car for polishing and fit new headlights tomorrow and take new photographs! Once headlights is done, a 4 channel amplifier is next on list ;) Photos coming soon!

Thread Starter #32
Selling this off!! Getting a Safari :P

Description:
Recently painted Black Magic color (In March). Has wide 195/55 R15 Tubeless Tyres (8-9 months old) and Alloys. Pioneer USB HU, Pioneer Ovals, JBL Comps.
Under dashboard, side and trunk white LED light strips, white pilot led lights, white interior roof lights installed.
Sports steering, Metal pedals, sports gear knob installed. Runs on Fully Synthetic Castrol Oil. Firing is amazing, engine roars like a beast! Recently changed Brake shoes, Spark plugs and serviced. Mileage 10-11 kmpl in city and 14-15 kmpl on Highway with AC ON full time.
Has the limited edition Power mirrors and leather door trims and original leather seats.

Comprehensive insurance till May 2012.

Minor things need to be taken care of such as power windows power is a bit less, headlamps/foglamps turned a bit dull.

I need more space to travel with my team (I'm a fashion photographer) so I'm getting an SUV.

If interested, call me on 09960897999 - Amil

I have 2003 Mitusbishi Lancer SLXI. It was our 1st car. It has run around 1,23,000 KMs and still runs smooth. I am thinking of giving it a make over by painting and certain changes in interior. As far I think my car doesn't need much repairing in terms of engine. But still I am thinking of showing my car to good Mechanic in Pune city who can work upon my car. If any one knows then please suggest me the names of good mechanics in Pune ??? Thank You.!!

Top Bottom