Maruti Suzuki Kizashi: Now Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Vitara and the Kizashi (when it comes) will be different animals.
The Vitara was a CBU, which was only to establish that Maruti had a presence in that segment also.
The Kizashi will in all probability be manufactured in India, and the volumes are a necessary part of any plan to manufacture in India.

but the game in sedan segment is different and I believe if Maruti Suzuki sensibly slots Kizashi (like the hatch siblings), It should be the sure shot seller and moreover, Maruti is a no new player in country which needs an introduction.

Drive Safe,
350Z
But this is where maruti lacks!

Just ask any what it comes to your mind when you see a maruti car ?

Only two answers!

Cheap, Reliable & ASS

But take any other brand.

Lot of things comes in like Style, Luxury, Ergonomics & lot..

Maruti should overcome lot of hurdles & i doubt it will [confused]

Wish they had done something to the front to make it look different from SX4! When viewed from distance , they will look exactly the same!

Chrome twin exhausts will look better.

Yeah, the front look a lot similar to the SX4. But i dont think Maruti will alter the design now. Rear looks good.

Guys hope this is allowed here. While surfing I found a super looking customized Kizakshi, so thought to share with you all. [surprise]
These pics are taken from net and I didnt remembered the site!

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Although we’re discussing that Suzuki should consider revising Kizashi’s looks because it matches with SX4, but we are forgetting that at the end of the day, both the cars belong to same address. And that’s how the philosophy of car manufacturers is these days, resulting that all models of their family look alike and this case is not only seen with Suzuki but Mercedes Benz and BMW as well. This is only about the Kizashi and SX4 but then what would we prefer to say about Volkswagen Polo and Vento, where the sedan sibling has complete face ripped-off from hatchback? Anyways, I find the looks of Kizashi to be very very appealing and much modern. Somehow I do have an inner feeling that this car is going to write a success story for Maruti Suzuki in upper-segment territory of automotive market in India.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Stretched version- You mean Estate version like Baleno Altura?
The above pic is the Kizashi concept. It was showcased at the autoshows and needless to say it was a showstopper.

Stretched version- You mean Estate version like Baleno Altura?
The above pic is the Kizashi concept. It was showcased at the autoshows and needless to say it was a showstopper.
damn, good things get limited to jus Concept Showcases, this shud have been manufactured by Suzuki, dumbo's [anger]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom