Maruti 800 Enhancement Required

@ dinsays: Please post pics of your car & then we'll take it from there.

@ vicky.bhatnagar: My friend has type 2 M-800 & he has done some incredible things including buying cheap tail lamps & the converting them into LED lights. I can vouch that most car nerds follows his car for a awhile to get a viewof what's all that "LIGHT" about. I'll get some pics & post them here soon.
@mastermariner would like to see the led tail light pics of your friends car i am also planning to do something like this on my car also would request you to post some pics if possible [:)]

suggestions

hi i own a maruti 800 DX (1989 model). i want to upgrade my wheels to alloy wheels and i want to repaint my car (include all new beedings). can i polish dash board and front and back bumpers? how much cost all of these? pls suggest advice and opinions

Re: maruti 800 modifications

For alloys you can check -
Neowheels.com
Platiindia.com

It will cost 12-15k. Stick to 12 inches only.

Painting I dont have much idea.
Ilango must help..Ilango need your suggestions.

350Z

Core Team
Re: suggestions

...and i want to repaint my car (include all new beedings)
A complete repaint of Maruti 800 costs around Rs.25,000. But this was the price for metallic shades when I inquired a few years ago. Please confirm the latest prices at the nearest authorized workshop and get the work done only from a reliable place.

Drive Safe,
350Z

any suggestion on making led taillights for maruti 800 and i also would like to ask do we get side view mirrors for maruti 800 like the one we get in zen and other cars adjustable from inside.

My White Horse - Maruti 800

Hello Folks!!

Well it was in very good condition when i had bought it. lots of up gradations carried out with it some where with interest [clap] some not, few where very enthusiastic.

Meter started with 37,000 kms odd!!

There was nothing in the car. many things came up starting wid the console, fog lamps, led's, booster brake n stickering ooooo.

the first and foremost was "Blower" ufffff!!!! i feel better now!!

the best part was a small "table fan" before it hehehehe.

Till now i drove it around 15000 kms

a few long drives. missed few TAI meets.
few more up grations pending like A/C, crash guard, most imp "mags"

hmmm enough ll let you know after few more inclusions in the White Horse

Few pic's -

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
That’s a neat car with interesting modifications (Stickers exception though). Please note that since one liner / short ownership reviews aren’t permitted in the ownership reviews section – Your thread has been merged with an existing similar topic. Please feel free to create a separate ownership thread with more details (Link). Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Osram Night Breakers do exactly what they say. Break the Night. Awesome Highs. im running 55/60. 90/100 would have required a Alt change. For 900 bucks. truly VFM.
The light is not yellow, neither HID white. just the right temperature.

Upgraded my type 2 headlights to type 3 and upgraded bulbs to osram 90/100

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01223_filtered.jpg

DSC01227_filtered.jpg

beam of light in dark roads

DSC01231_filtered.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking nice, did it require to cut the edges of the metal piece where the headlamps are to be fitted because, type 3 requires a bit more space than the type 2.

Top Bottom