Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)

Any development happening in Goa and Mumbai-Goa routes?
Goa has got a primary gas pipeline meant for industrial consumer as of now. CNG and domestic gas will take time because a distribution company needs to be incorporated before that.

Atleast in 2013, any CNG activities in Goa are not expected.

i am going to nashik, amravati & jalgaon
Is there any CNG station on the way after Thana??
Is kalyan cng station operative?
Yes the kalyan patta CNG Station is 100% operational. But there is no CNG station after that point. Theer is no CNG availability in nasik

People are confused with LPG and the yellow page guys map LPG as CNG so please note there is no CNG in nasik or any other area in maharashtra. Except for Mumbai, Thane, navi Mumbai, Pune.

I am sorry dont follow the maruti link its of no use anymore, they show all cities with cng.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanks Rightnow

Recently enquired abt CNG fitting for my car with a local dealer. Wanted bigger tanks for longer journies. He said pipe lines have been laid in Kolhapur and station will be operational in 3-6 mnths. Can anyone plz verify this claim? Thank you.

Tanks Rightnow

Recently enquired abt CNG fitting for my car with a local dealer. Wanted bigger tanks for longer journies. He said pipe lines have been laid in Kolhapur and station will be operational in 3-6 mnths. Can anyone plz verify this claim? Thank you.
There is a Dabhol to Bangalore pipeline which would cater to the cities like Goa, Kolhapur, Sangli up to Bangalore. The claim seems to be right.

source: http://www.punjlloydgroup.com/sites...alore Natural Gas Pipeline--final article.pdf

@ sankyp please check this
CNG coming soon to Kolhapur - sangali - raygad - Banglore ->
http://www.ksrtc.in/site/sites/all/t...0- 20.06.pdf
The link is not working anymore.
Apart from raygad, the above link mentions rest of the cities to be connected through gas pipeline.

Thank you guys for the link.

So by when can we expect stations to be operational?
The pipeline section up to Goa will soon be operational, but setting up of CNG terminals will take time further. A couple of months I guess. I will try to update if I get any info on this.

Can Anyone post a Latest list of CNG pumps in Maharashtra and Madhya pradesh

Also, there have been some new developments on the Mahrashtra to MP highway with regards to CNG dispensing stations. So, please people from those areas can throw some light on it.

[clap] yes, the Agency is MNGL (Maharashtra Natural Gas ltd). there is plan of Setting up Mother station at shirwal. but currently work has been stopped due to local villagers opposition,

Thanks,
$peed
Has this Shirwal CNG Mother Station become functional?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I am planning to Go from Mumbai to Nagpur next weekend. [clap]
I'll be driving a CNG/ Petrol Innova.
I wanted some guidance regarding :

1) Which route I should take regarding availabilty of CNG Filling Station on my route.

2) Which route has good roads.

I was planning to take Mumbai - Nashik - Dhule - Jalgaon - Akola - Amravati - Nagpur. But I think CNG is not available on this route after Kalyan.

I am also getting some suggestions on this route Mumbai - Pune/ Ambernath - Ahmednagar - Jalna - Amravati - Nagpur

And
Mumbai - Pune - Ahmednagar - Parbani - Nanded - Yavatmal - Nagpur.

I am Confused [frustration]

Please Help.!!! Thanks

Thread Starter #60
As per the recent notifications of govt. , consortium of Indian Oil & Adani Gas have been awarded & authorized to start City Gas distribution in Chandigarh & Allahabad. They would start laying of pipeline and setting up related infrastructure by end of next 180 days . Hence residents of these cities can expect availability of Piped Natural Gas for cooking/Industrial use and CNG pumps for Vehicles in a phased manner from 1-5 years.

Top Bottom