Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)

Hi,
Back from Mumbai to MP --- MP to Mumbai Road Trip.... Awesome Landscapes ...
There are no CNG Pumps on the Way.
But, while I was crossing Nashik, I made Enquiries with a lot of Pumps there... They all had the same answer that there is a CNG Pump @ some chowk where we continue for Mumbai highway, this pump is Owned by HP.
I clearly Asked whether it is CNG or LPG and they said it is CNG and Not LPG, they also suggested me LPG Pumps which made their point actually stronger. However, since it was wee hours of the night and had travelled already +1000Kms, didn't actually try to locate the CNG pump, Infact, we didn't even pass a chowk bifurcation, so I request the Nashik Guys in this forum to make this point clear.

Thanks.

Secondly,
Which CNG Pumps are on the Mumbai- Pune Expressway While going from Mumbai to Hubli, while bypassing Pune and are there any pumps after we cross Pune.
I have heard of one coming up at Shirwal, Maharashtra. Is it functional yet? Can anyone please check on that.

Thanks Again.

Last edited:
We have several in thane.One in Kolbad opposite the MTNL office,one more near the ST bus depot in Khopat.Two at the three petrol pump location.

Is there any CNG Pump in
Panvel
Pen
Pali
Nagothane
Kolad
Indapur
Mangaon
Mahad
Poladpur

If anyone knows Please reply.

Hi Welcome.

CNG is available at PANVEL : Please check the map somewhere in this tread.

No CNG Upto Pune City after that.

No CNG in any places rest of Maharashtra.

Any idea where would be last Point on NH8 to have CNG tank Filled in?
I am planning a trip towards Jaipur and believe my Wagon R tank won't fulfill the whole journey and hence believe filling somewhere in between Gurgaon and Kotputli on NH8 could be beneficial.

Any ideas?

Thread Starter #68
@envynicky

The infrastructure for GAS supply for automotive isn't ready after Gurgaon. It is being set up. The JV agreement for setting up CNG Station and PNG network in Rajasthan was signed very recently between RSPC and Gail gas in Nov 2012. THis would result in setting up of CNG stations on Highway at Bhiwadi , Alwar, Neemrana besides other towns.

CNG station is presently in Kota only.

I am afraid at this time , your trip to Jaipur would be mostly be on Petrol after Kotputli.

cheers

@envynicky

The infrastructure for GAS supply for automotive isn't ready after Gurgaon. It is being set up. The JV agreement for setting up CNG Station and PNG network in Rajasthan was signed very recently between RSPC and Gail gas in Nov 2012. THis would result in setting up of CNG stations on Highway at Bhiwadi , Alwar, Neemrana besides other towns.

CNG station is presently in Kota only.

I am afraid at this time , your trip to Jaipur would be mostly be on Petrol after Kotputli.

cheers
Thanks a load of info man. BTW when are CNG pumps likely to get opened in the proposed Bhiwadi , Alwar, Neemrana?

Additionally can you confirm what would be last CNG stations on this Route? Will it be Gurgaon only? or anything on out skirts of Gurgaon also available?

Hi,
Back from Mumbai to MP --- MP to Mumbai Road Trip.... Awesome Landscapes ...
There are no CNG Pumps on the Way.
But, while I was crossing Nashik, I made Enquiries with a lot of Pumps there... They all had the same answer that there is a CNG Pump @ some chowk where we continue for Mumbai highway, this pump is Owned by HP.
I clearly Asked whether it is CNG or LPG and they said it is CNG and Not LPG, they also suggested me LPG Pumps which made their point actually stronger. However, since it was wee hours of the night and had travelled already +1000Kms, didn't actually try to locate the CNG pump, Infact, we didn't even pass a chowk bifurcation, so I request the Nashik Guys in this forum to make this point clear.

Thanks.

Secondly,
Which CNG Pumps are on the Mumbai- Pune Expressway While going from Mumbai to Hubli, while bypassing Pune and are there any pumps after we cross Pune.
I have heard of one coming up at Shirwal, Maharashtra. Is it functional yet? Can anyone please check on that.

Thanks Again.
no CNG pump in nashik city[cry]

350Z

Core Team
Govt. is setting up more CNG stations in Delhi in an effort to reduce long queues. IGL will inaugurate 3 new stations in FY 14 – 15 and 8 stations in FY 15 – 16.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom