Hyundai Verna CRDi - Owner's Report

Thread Starter #32
Woohh.. nice transform. Hyundai should have taken some tips from when they re-launched Verna.

Your car is looking excellent.
Thanks a lot,still around 1% of the job is left over as said before,it will be done by next week.And then my Verna will be completely transformed.

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations, The quality of work seems to be good. Your Verna is looking best when seen from side or rear, and I’m sure it’ll become even better after installation of exhaust tips. I love the design of your car’s alloy wheels, by the way.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #34
Congratulations, The quality of work seems to be good. Your Verna is looking best when seen from side or rear, and I’m sure it’ll become even better after installation of exhaust tips. I love the design of your car’s alloy wheels, by the way.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you,that is the reason for which it took nearly 40 days,it was worth a while.

Wow Surendar looking great! Quality of work done is also looking good! Leave the tail lamps as it is , looking nice!

Waiting to see the final finished car with good exhausts.

Awesome modification Surendar,
My envision:
1. Black grill in front
2. Black door strips instead of silver
3. Parallel Black strips sticker-ing from bonnet to boot including roof
4. Any similar Spoiler listed in images

Attachments

Thread Starter #37
@cooldhaya,thanks,i will post the completed photos once it is finished.
@Nofate,thanks,and your idea can be implemented if the car had some sporty body color on it.The front grills will get a new shape soon.

Thread Starter #39
@type-r,thanks a lot,and me too,I loved the taillamps.It came out to be a surprise,i wanted it to be smoked,but,when we were waiting for the painting work to be done,i took the taillamps and wanted it to be black,then the other painter there said we can paint it in shining black and started to paint it.And,it looked pretty neat and without the clear paint,i wanted it to be fixed in the car and the result was a big surprise to me,thanks to the team,who helped me for the complete transformation.

Thread Starter #41
@Zinam,thanks,and i might badge it as "Limited Edition",or as "TRANSFORM",as the Verna-transform version itself doesn't carry a badge on it.
These are a few MS paint works on my Verna.The front upper grill will be changed to a metal one soon,as the OE plastic grill is too weak.

Attachments

Thread Starter #43
My car got it's front number plate stickered,as i don't want to make a hole in my front bumper.
The last photo is an edited photo,i have painted the front grill's slats in black.I might opt for this pattern,if it looks good on my car in a few days time.

Attachments

Top Bottom