Hyundai Verna CRDi - Owner's Report

Thread Starter #167
Nice but it would have been better if the hole was not bigger , the extra gap surrounding the tips is making it bad!

How about waxing your car?
gaps? Those gaps have been covered and painted to silver. But the car had too silverish look and then painted it to black and custom smoked lights.
Waxing was done about 9 months ago. It will be done after few months as my car has few dents and scratches,the effects of the cyclone. Then only Waxing can be done. The Main problem Jr the way to my house is a mud/semi-gravel road,so even after daily waterwash,it gets dusty easily. Previously after Waxing it was shining for about a week. Then it started to attract dust as usual.but Waxing is a Nice method to make your car shine.

Re: Hyundai Verna CRDI - Report

It did cost me 700 Rupees,and it is a single piece sticker with few cuts.
And,the borders have been sealed with a thin sheet of sticker to prevent from water getting inside the stickered area.
I have the new fluidic verna sx in silver.
I just want to know whether painting or the sticker will be good ?
by any chance, do u know where i can get this in kerala ???[confused]
ThNkS

Thread Starter #173
Re: Hyundai Verna CRDI - Report

I have the new fluidic verna sx in silver.
I just want to know whether painting or the sticker will be good ?
by any chance, do u know where i can get this in kerala ???[confused]
ThNkS
The reasons why i went for sticker is that my car gets bird droppings on it when parked under tree branches and washing also is easy in case of sticker. I got my 700 Rs sticker removed and stuck a New one of better quality for 2100 Rs in Chennai. There are many car modifies in Kerala like Ostler,Road and Track,Team Energy(popular on Facebook) and some other shops.

Hey thats a great update Surender. [clap]
I guess its time for bigger shoes!(rims and tyres)
And are those projectors in the fog lamps or just ccfl rings?
Also can you please post a video of those blinking DRLS?

Excellent pics Surendar. She is looking hot[cheers]. I am especially loving those fog lamps. BTW is there something wrong with the bonnet, is that a dent or just a reflection above the grill area?
BTW how much has she clocked till date?

Thread Starter #177
Hey thats a great update Surender. [clap]
I guess its time for bigger shoes!(rims and tyres)
And are those projectors in the fog lamps or just ccfl rings?
Also can you please post a video of those blinking DRLS?
Thank you, and yes, my fog lamps are projectors with ccfl blue rings.
Regarding tyres and rims, there are no plans of upgrading as i like the way it rides now.
These DRLs are connected to a 2-way switch,one way for constant glow and the other for blinking action.
My fog lamps are also connected to a 2-way switch,one way for low beam and the other for high beam.
I am not able to post my video, some error. I will upload it very soon.

Excellent pics Surendar. She is looking hot[cheers]. I am especially loving those fog lamps. BTW is there something wrong with the bonnet, is that a dent or just a reflection above the grill area?
BTW how much has she clocked till date?
Thanks Akash, that area was covered up with a small piece of metal and painted over 2 years ago, it has now faded off, that will be re-painted along with the new spoiler design, as the spoiler also got cracked(old age and could not withstand heat,too much of paste).

Top Bottom