How's The Weather In Your City?

Heavy rains last evening brought traffic to a standstill in central bangalore. I spent 4hrs to travel from UB City junction to Cox town. Had to take U turns at Commercial street entrance, ulsoor post office circle, Begmahal junction and then took a big deviation towards Indiranagar and went through old byappanahalli to reach the destination.

The biggest problems were a Maruti 800 Breakdown near Cubbon park police station, 2 open manholes at the Mahatma Gandhi statue junction, severe water logging surrounding entire RBANMS college, school, ajantha theatre, kamaraj road (a small part till aegis bpo). It was 8.40 when we reached the UB city junction (coming from J.C.Road). Reached home at 12.55pm

Few pics
DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

Caution:
If it rains heavily skip Ulsoor, Commercial Street and surrounding areas.

The weather in Palakkad, kerala is very dramatic. It keep changing from Sunny to heavy rain and can't predict also. Yesterday and last night it was raining heavily.

So here is it guys. HAPPY SNOWFALL. [lol] feeling blessed to be in such a place. TAI-GERS who have planned to come to Shimla Kufri or Chail will be lucky. Even Manali had a heavy snowfall. Its time for a geddi in snow. [:D] a view of kufri from my room.

Last edited:
It' getting Chiller in Delhi, looks like Christmas and New Year would need one to act HOT !!
The weather has spoiled my weekend plan of reading, tea while enjoying the sun in my balcony :(. Today it's little better, yesterday one could not even move out of house comfortably.

Top Bottom